UFC 100 NOT ON VIRGIN.

Greedy_Jambo

Greedy_Jambo

WHAT A ****IN JOKE.

every single person that has virgin media should phone up and complain.

I pay ?46 a month for the virgin XL package and i can't even watch my favourite sport (other than football)

How come sky customers get to watch it?

very angry person here.

p.s i have the V+ box and HD tv. So i can take full advantage of Virgins 1 HD channel!

please read the first line of my thread again. That is all.

It's on Sky tonight. 433. That's Racing World. Live at 3.00 am. So if you get this somehow on Virgin your onto a winner!

Greedy_Jambo
It's on Sky tonight. 433. That's Racing World. Live at 3.00 am. So if you get this somehow on Virgin your onto a winner!

I know its on sky 433 m8. Virgin doesn't have it. I'll be able to watch it online but thats not the point. I hardly watch any tv. when i do its normall boxing on setanta , football on setanta or ufc on setanta! now that setanta has gone im left with 159 channels of ****e!

Thats what i get for leaving the girlfriend to get the tv package sorted i suppose.

I wanted sky, but obviously wasn't that bothered cos i don't watch much tv and the xl package had setanta. now that it hasn't .. im well and truelly screwed and feeling rather bitter. Should of got sky.

I know its on sky 433 m8. Virgin doesn't have it. I'll be able to watch it online but thats not the point. I hardly watch any tv. when i do its normall boxing on setanta , football on setanta or ufc on setanta! now that setanta has gone im left with 159 channels of ****e!

Thats what i get for leaving the girlfriend to get the tv package sorted i suppose.

I wanted sky, but obviously wasn't that bothered cos i don't watch much tv and the xl package had setanta. now that it hasn't .. im well and truelly screwed and feeling rather bitter. Should of got sky.

I'm gutted for you! Honestly. Nothing worse than having got something and finding out it's useless or doesn't work! If your close to Selkirk your more than welcome to come and watch it. You have to bring plenty beer though!

Greedy_Jambo
I'm gutted for you! Honestly. Nothing worse than having got something and finding out it's useless or doesn't work! If your close to Selkirk your more than welcome to come and watch it. You have to bring plenty beer though!

IN EDINBURGH, ALREADY HALF WAY THROUGH THE BEER SUPPLY. PROBABLY WHY IM RANTING SO MUCH ABOUT ****TY VIRGIN.

CHEERS ANYWAY BUD.

IN EDINBURGH, ALREADY HALF WAY THROUGH THE BEER SUPPLY. PROBABLY WHY IM RANTING SO MUCH ABOUT ****TY VIRGIN.

CHEERS ANYWAY BUD.

Nae bother. Half way through your beer already means you'll be finished long before it starts. Hope you get to see it.

Greedy_Jambo
Nae bother. Half way through your beer already means you'll be finished long before it starts. Hope you get to see it.

I'll watch it online in the morning. Its nae good watching things drunk, you just forget whats happened.

Griclesfield

feel bad for you but its not Virgins Fault.

Its UFC surely, no ?!

they chose to show it on that channel knowing full well on Sky customers get it.

Its the exact same for Champions League football, Virgin don't get the interactive service where as Sky customers do.

Its buisness unfortunately, there has to be a winner and a loser ....

in this instance its sky who wins and virgin who loses.

Chin up tho, its online .......

thats quite suprising since I would have thought it was only virgins who would bother to watch UFC...

A wee bit of afters from Hendo as well. As much as I liked Bisping before TUF. He deserved that for talking too much trash previously.

WHAT A ****IN JOKE.

every single person that has virgin media should phone up and complain.

I pay ?46 a month for the virgin XL package and i can't even watch my favourite sport (other than football)

How come sky customers get to watch it?

very angry person here.

p.s i have the V+ box and HD tv. So i can take full advantage of Virgins 1 HD channel!

please read the first line of my thread again. That is all.

Isn't it just homosexual boxing/wrestling anyway? :)

Archived