Wikipedia

shaun.lawson

shaun.lawson

Is anyone else having problems with it? It's taking ridiculously long to load for me. Could a few people check and see if it's the same for them?

shaun.lawson

Cheers guys. Sod's law dictated that almost the moment I posted the thread, it suddenly started working properly - but it's been temperamental for me in recent weeks anyway, and I heard they had money problems, so doubtless have server issues as a result.

Dunno what I'd do without Wiki: it's ace.

well stone me, i thought shaun lawson was wikipedia.

A little bit of me has died.

I thought Shaun had all those facts and figures stored inside his massive cranium.

A little bit of me has died.

I thought Shaun had all those facts and figures stored inside his massive cranium.

i thought so too. i had thought that everyone was free to interface with his brain and place facts and figures into his cerebral cortex, sometimes deliberately feeding him incorrect data.

shaun.lawson

Bugger - I've really given the game away here! Ah well, the truth's out there now. In actual fact, I'm a middle aged taxi driver named Kev with an IQ of 23. :43:

(No disrespect to taxi drivers intended. Apart from those named Kev. Or who've had a trial with Brentford. I swear every single taxi driver in London seems to have once had a trial with Brentford!)

Rather surreally, there is a page on Wikipedia which explains why Wikipedia sometimes runs slowly.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
well stone me, i thought shaun lawson was wikipedia.

That would give a lot of folk the greatest of pleasure.

Radioactive Mince
Is anyone else having problems with it? It's taking ridiculously long to load for me. Could a few people check and see if it's the same for them?

I've got a problem with it: It's factually inaccurate on far too many subjects and is open to misleading abuse.

What ever happened to reality?

Don't even get me started on profile websites and their demerits....

Mince.

Archived