Anyone got access to free Hearts TV through your platinum season ticket yet?

Haggismac

jambos are go!

Got an e-mail with a promotion code which has activated it for a year. You need to have a registered account and password but you can help you create this.

portobellojambo1
Or is it just me that hasen't?

Yes, got my code through on Monday, was already paying for the package, so all I had to do was cancel my direct debit and take it as a freebie.

Armageddon
Or is it just me that hasen't?

At the login screen type in the code on your SMARTCARD, hit return 3 times and turn around 3 times on the spot.

Doesn't work but it will make me laugh.

portobellojambo1
I've not heard anything about this, where do I find out about it???

If you are a platinum season ticket holder free subscription was included as part of the package KvC. In previous seasons platinum ST holders received the match magazine as part of their package, that was withdrawn for the forthcoming season. When I moved out of my house in Portobello I threw out the best part of 3 seasons worth of match magazines 99.9% of which were still in the envelopes they were delivered to the house in.

If you are a platinum season ticket holder free subscription was included as part of the package KvC. In previous seasons platinum ST holders received the match magazine as part of their package, that was withdrawn for the forthcoming season. When I moved out of my house in Portobello I threw out the best part of 3 seasons worth of match magazines 99.9% of which were still in the envelopes they were delivered to the house in.

My dad's got it..but gawd I didn't realise it was instead of the Hearts match programmes..neither wonder he wasn't very excited when he told me he's registered!! Poor man will be gutted. He fair liked his wee read of it before the games :57:

My dad's got it..but gawd I didn't realise it was instead of the Hearts match programmes..neither wonder he wasn't very excited when he told me he's registered!! Poor man will be gutted. He fair liked his wee read of it before the games :57:

Is there a choice between Hearts TV or a programmes. Didn't know that

Is there a choice between Hearts TV or a programmes. Didn't know that

Only in peebles:qqb017:

Armageddon

You mean he got the programme BEFORE the game, I've serously never had as much trouble as I did with this, 18 programmes and I got 14 the week after the game, didn't half do my breasts in.

Archived