werner burger

Ray Gunn

Anybody else see him staggering round the top of leith walk beside gayfield police station,he was fecking reeking lol!? thought he would have been on the pre season trip,surely it was a doppelganger :21:

Dean Winchester
Anybody else see him staggering round the top of leith walk beside gayfield police station,he was fecking reeking lol!? thought he would have been on the pre season trip,surely it was a doppelganger :21:

It's only 90 minutes into Monday morning so I doubt they've flown out yet...

It's only 90 minutes into Monday morning so I doubt they've flown out yet...

Ah OK,i thought they were already ther lol!

The Colonel

A pashed German, what a wonderful sight! Any sign of Csaba with him?:2thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

Had he been in CC Blooms with the entire Hibs squad?

:hat2:

ive been pashed on a sunday night a lot of times and been o.k. for my work on monday morning. didnt make a great story though.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Surprise he gets drunk! Must be hard for a german to let that much uk beer past their lips! ;-)

Jam Tarts 1874

Here we go, typical JKB. Some annoymous person claims to have seen a member of Hearts staff drunk and it becomes fact.

Nucky Thompson

It could have been anyone that the OP saw. Unless he was staggering around with a Hearts training top singing this.

Had he been in CC Blooms with the entire Hibs squad?:hat2:

Hibs squad on a bonding exercise and wanna burger on a spying trip. :10900:

Marmeladent?rtchen
Here we go, typical JKB. Some annoymous person claims to have seen a member of Hearts staff drunk and it becomes fact.

Good point, was he with Burley, Boyd and Fergson? :21:

Did Scot Brown just leave before hand.

I doubt Werner would get blootered now they are back at training; But if he did, who care's, he's a grown man. :10900:

Jambof3tornado

I smell ****e,and dont think for 1 minute anyone of his position at the club would be seen in such a state.:2thumbsup:

Iam not saying anything bad about him,good on him! it was just a surreal sight to see him drunk!

oh and he wasnt with csaba haha

ive been pashed on a sunday night a lot of times and been o.k. for my work on monday morning. didnt make a great story though.

i don't know Scabber, "Dundee man in Monday morning work shocker" :stuart:

grumpyespana
i don't know Scabber, "Dundee man in Monday morning work shocker" :stuart:

You told me before Dave that you were teetotal lol.

Grumpy.

H J Simpson

I can confirm it's strue, I bumped into him earlier that night.

193601753lCDejs_fs.jpg

I saw Csaba at 9.30 this morning just along from the Bingo at Fountainbridge, he was very casual in his jeans and sandals, (nae socks of course) gave him a wee wave and he waved back, I take it the flight is later today?

Auld Reekin'
Surprise he gets drunk! Must be hard for a german to let that much uk beer past their lips! ;-)

They have some nice German & Czech beers on offer in some places nearby though, such as The Cask & Barrel and The Guildford Arms. :food-smiley-004:

Best place in town for German, and many other, beers has got to be Brauhaus in Lauriston Place. Their selection of bottles is superb! :2thumbsup: (Long way to stagger down to Gayfiled Square, mind you...)

Winston Ingram
i don't know Scabber, "Dundee man in work shocker" :stuart:

Edited as appropriate....

:10900:

it was probibly that fud Kiezer. the self appointed 'king o the homeless'....op trying to be a funny ^^^^

it was probibly that fud Kiezer. the self appointed 'king o the homeless'....op trying to be a funny ^^^^

Eh? :62:

grumpyespana

Nothing wrong in having a few beers, did Burley not have a liking for the amber necture and he did okay.

Grumpy.

John Findlay

I was baffled as is to why someone would want to post about a burger restuarant at the West End. I had completely forgot Hearts had signed this Austrian wonderkid after his barren spell at ER.

John

I was baffled as is to why someone would want to post about a burger restuarant at the West End. I had completely forgot Hearts had signed this Austrian wonderkid after his barren spell at ER.

John

I think you're getting Elias Wagner and Werner Burger confused John.

John Findlay
I think you're getting Elias Wagner and Werner Burger confused John.

Aye I can never order the correct burger at the best of times.

John

So was it our WB who left his bag unattended outside Starbucks at the airport which led to the mass evacuation?

c'mon the jt's

It would be good to se berger give one or two interviews next season. It could be possible that he is very influential with csaba when it comes to tactics etc.

Archived