Whose the meanest person you know?

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

For me it has to be a mate, who we'll call Kenny to protect the innocent.

Kenny will "obtain" kitchen roll from his work and hacksaw it in half to use as bog roll!

Anyone beat this?

:10900:

RoyCropper

"Kenny" at my work does all his christmas shopping and birthday presents shopping for wife and grandkids in Lidl.

Also, a few years back, there was a massive fire in his house and it was burnt to the ground. Instead of helping his wife out the house, he scrambled around under the bed for a biscuit tin filled with cash.

"Kenny" at my work does all his christmas shopping and birthday presents shopping for wife and grandkids in Lidl.

Also, a few years back, there was a massive fire in his house and it was burnt to the ground. Instead of helping his wife out the house, he scrambled around under the bed for a biscuit tin filled with cash.

Priorities firmly in order to be honest.

At work there is a guy who goes around and checks all the vending machines at work to see if anyone has forgotten to grab their change and checks telephone boxes while walking down the street for any cash.

He walks on the grass wherever possible to save the soles of his shoes...really!! He also refused to pay for a taxi to take him to his parents house at Christmas and so walked from Prestwick to Newton Mearns and back again...no word of lie.

Might not sound that bad except he's got to be on at least ?70k a year, plus he's paid off his mortgage.

Kenny will "obtain" kitchen roll from his work and hacksaw it in half to use as bog roll!

Anyone beat this?

No:10900:

my mate... 'kenny' is tighter than two coats of paint.

he's got a mysterious hoodoo hanging over him that always dictates that his cashline card never works after a match, especially when he's got heehaw in his pockets. incredibly this seems to also coincide with it being his round.

some folk are just jinxed i guess.

At work there is a guy who goes around and checks all the vending machines at work to see if anyone has forgotten to grab their change and checks telephone boxes while walking down the street for any cash.

He walks on the grass wherever possible to save the soles of his shoes...really!! He also refused to pay for a taxi to take him to his parents house at Christmas and so walked from Prestwick to Newton Mearns and back again...no word of lie.

Might not sound that bad except he's got to be on at least ?70k a year, plus he's paid off his mortgage.

ANY JOBS - ?70K a year - promise not walk on the grass - :10900:

Anyone beat this?

That's quite something!! ewwhhhh!!! :nah:

My ex is rather mean though. He questions every CSA payment and when they'd messed up and not taken in money from him for my son for 3 months he was first on the phone moaning to them it was their fault and he shouldn't have to pay it!

Don't exactly work that way pal whether you like it or not it's your legal responsibility to pay maintenance towards him. Considering his other ex gets double the amount I do and he actually is an active parent to his other kid I found his whinging slightly ridiculous to say the least. Thank god he's a cop..it's the only reason I've seen a penny as they've got him by the balls really! :10900:

Doctor FinnBarr
That's quite something!! ewwhhhh!!!* :nah:My ex is rather mean though.* He questions every CSA payment and when they'd messed up and not taken in money from him for my son for 3 months he was first on the phone moaning to them it was their fault and he shouldn't have to pay it!Don't exactly work that way pal whether you like it or not it's your legal responsibility to pay maintenance towards him.* Considering his other ex gets double the amount I do and he actually is an active parent to his other kid I found his whinging slightly ridiculous to say the least.* Thank god he's a cop..it's the only reason I've seen a penny as they've got him by the balls really! :10900:
Quite right hes paying Kit, but a cop and a hobo, how bad is your tasre?:smiley2:

Quite right hes paying Kit, but a cop and a hobo, how bad is your tasre?:smiley2:

feckin terrible..what can I say I was young naive and incredibly stoopid!!!

I have learned my lesson though..only non-cop Hearts fanatics need apply these days :lightbulb:

Archived