Re Hughes..Reading thisr

fordy

Reading 'Kickback' over the last few days, it seems i'm in the minority re signing him. I think he would be an excellent signing. When he played against us in the '2-1' game, he was easily the best midfielder on the park. I know aberdeen look likely to sign him, but you never know...:smiley2:

heartsfc_fan

Our priority is to sign a striker to be honest let's focus on that. I don't see where Hughes would fit into the midfield:

Obua Palazuelos Stewart Black Driver

Granted maybe inplace of Obua...

It was worrying that he was the best player on the park, we can change that, put him in a maroon jersey.

I'd like to see Hughes at Tynecastle... think he would definately add to our attacking options in midfield... at the moment we only have Stewart and Driver.

We_are_the_Hearts
Reading 'Kickback' over the last few days, it seems i'm in the minority re signing him. I think he would be an excellent signing. When he played against us in the '2-1' game, he was easily the best midfielder on the park. I know aberdeen look likely to sign him, but you never know...:smiley2:

I agree. Best midfielder on the park in 2 of the 3 games last season. The only problem seems to be his attitude when it comes to us and his wage expectation...............

Archived