US Open Online?

Jeepers

Anybody know of a decent live streaming website where I can watch the US Open today?Coverage doesnt begin til 4pm on sky sports, but the players are teeing off at 12 pm:43: Hopefully the american coverage starts a little earlier.

Anybody know of a decent live streaming website where I can watch the US Open today?Coverage doesnt begin til 4pm on sky sports, but the players are teeing off at 12 pm:43: Hopefully the american coverage starts a little earlier.

1pm the coverage on sky sports mate:2thumbsup:

1pm the coverage on sky sports mate:2thumbsup:

You sure?

The guy on sky sports news today said coverage began at 4pm. Its listed as 4pm aswell :stuart:

Actually just noticed thats a replay of yesterday. It says the coverage won't start till 6.30pm on my telly. But yesterday it was meant to be 7pm and it started at 3pm so I would expect it to be similar today. Where did you see that it started at 4pm?

I don't think there will be anywhere online even that shows it earlier than we get it on sky sports, as both the sky sports and ESPN coverage have been starting at the same time so far this week, so pretty much the coverage starts at the earliest that the hosts allow it. But you can always try on Justintv.com

You sure?

The guy on sky sports news today said coverage began at 4pm. Its listed as 4pm aswell :stuart:

I'd ignore what I said and listen to the guy on sky sports:2thumbsup:

Pain in the arse. They should have TV coverage of all the majors from the first tee off till the last.

It starts at 4pm on sky sports 2. However its just been confirmed that play wont actually begin until 5pm our time because of the weather. So will get to see all todays play. If any!

Pain in the arse. They should have TV coverage of all the majors from the first tee off till the last.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Especially for a channel dedicated to sports with no football on. It's not half as bad as the coverage on the BBC of the last major. 75% of the f'n field had finished their round before they started coverage :rifle:

It starts at 4pm on sky sports 2. However its just been confirmed that play wont actually begin until 5pm our time because of the weather. So will get to see all todays play. If any!

Pretty much guarantees a full days play on monday then. This has been the worste Major I can remember. A complete farce.

Pain in the arse. They should have TV coverage of all the majors from the first tee off till the last.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Especially for a channel dedicated to sports with no football on. It's not half as bad as the coverage on the BBC of the last major. 75% of the f'n field had finished their round before they started coverage :rifle:

Was that the masters though? They always do that over there, they only allow a very small amount of time for broadcasters to show live golf. I dunno why. Apparently they say they don't need the TV companies. And there tournament was running succesfully well before the TV was even invented..blah blah. They need to come into the 21st century the old fashioned *****. The people who run that tournament are all stuck up there own arses.

To be honest I think this was always going to happen. They were never going to avoid the weather the whole weekend. But did the yanks recognise this? Of course not. The ways it been run has been an utter shambles. Especially last night trying to cram everybody's third round into the space of about 3 hours. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Archived