wat were you doing on 02/04/06

joe1874

eh now let me see...can i phone a friend a hibby

i was with 50 other thousand hearts fans well it seemed like that ammount

a day never to forget i dedicate this thread to all the hobos that sneak on here.....GIRUY

eh now let me see...can i phone a friend a hibby

i was with 50 other thousand hearts fans well it seemed like that ammount

a day never to forget i dedicate this thread to all the hobos that sneak on here.....GIRUY

I coudn`t as l had left my mobile in the house but hey made up for it when l got home, my bro still struggles to speak to me lol

I was watching this

..then having a party.

That still ends up with me with a smile and tears it was unreal :10900:

John Findlay

After the fourth from the spot. I was thinking to myself. I don't like this I wish Hibs had gone down the pan the previous season:smiley2:

John

I was 36 weeks pregnant and sold my ticket to my dad's pal for fear of giving birth in Weegville or being a tannoy story at Hampden. I should not have worried he was a week late and screamed all the way through the cup final!!! Both were TV moments for me..should he break into the Hearts first team it might make up for not being at the 4-0 semi. When he is older he will be told over and over again what I missed out on for him!! :wink:

I was watching this

..then having a party.

Agreed and having a laugh at alot of my vermin "mates" expense

From Perth to Paisley

I still love that after the first goal - Clum screams in Zibby's face!

I had booked a holiday to Florida about 8 months before we drew the Hobos in the Scottish Cup. It was about 9 in the morning, waiting to get into the Animal Kingdom, and completely oblivious to how the game had gone I phoned a Hibby friend as we had a bet on the outcome. They answered just as they boarded their supporters bus. Their reaction was absolutely priceless.

I was 36 weeks pregnant and sold my ticket to my dad's pal for fear of giving birth in Weegville or being a tannoy story at Hampden. I should not have worried he was a week late and screamed all the way through the cup final!!! Both were TV moments for me..should he break into the Hearts first team it might make up for not being at the 4-0 semi. When he is older he will be told over and over again what I missed out on for him!! :wink:

Poor excuse imho.

:10900:

That game was just 4 days before my 18th, without doubt the best hearts game im old enough to have witnessed. I forgot a few things about it though, I forgot they got 2 sent off, I forgot how much of a dive Miko took to get that *****up sproule sent off, but most of all, I forgot how much I truley loved Zibi Małkowski, god bless that man.

Archived