help with golf and the bookies!

forrester_jambo

forrester_jambo

hi folks,

was in my local ladbrokes today and knowing absolutely hee haw about golf i put a fiver on garcia towin the us open anyway i took him at 33's he i now 25 or20's with hills am i in with a shout? really just looking 4 a it of intrest really.

Thanks

oh ah grantona
hi folks,

was in my local ladbrokes today and knowing absolutely hee haw about golf i put a fiver on garcia towin the us open anyway i took him at 33's he i now 25 or20's with hills am i in with a shout? really just looking 4 a it of intrest really.

Thanks

i havent seen his scorecard yet but garcia has all the potential in the world but is a nearly man did u do him e/w

J.T.F.Robertson
hi folks,

Thanks

I was saying something similar in the pub on Thursday. They were giving the odds on the ticker thingy at the bottom of the telly and when I saw the 28/1 I said to a mate, if I was home, I just might have a bit of that as he'll surely win a major some time.

Then again ....... :stuart:

I would have done him e/w to be fair..golf is too hard a sport to nail on the head..but hey I used to be a bookie in a former life so I know more than most!

I'd love to see him win a major but I dont think this is his moment. Watched it earlier..Tiger had a Monty face goin on..never see him look so likely to throw his rattle out the pram!! It just goes to show that even the mighty Woods feels the pressure from time to time.

not long back from a round of golf at gullane today! i fancy mickelson myself to win it.

Rodger Ramjet he's our man ..Heroe of our nation!! Asides from the comedy similarities Phil has to him..yeah he's in with a good shout..great golfer and a really decent bloke with it...I'd rather a European won it though :10900:

Archived