Couple of Tits!!!!!

tedp6873

Always thought these two were a couple of diddys just proved it.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Proclaimers-model-for-oneoff-bra.5378626.jp

Proclaimers model for one-off bra for MoonWalk auction

Published Date: 18 June 2009

By Victoria Raimes

THE Proclaimers famously sang that they would walk 500 miles ? but this weekend they will be showing their support for the 26-mile MoonWalk marathon in a slightly different way.

Scottish duo Craig and Charlie Reid have posed for cartoonist Malky McCormack, with a caricature of the twin's faces drawn on to a bra.

The garment will now be sold off at a charity auction after the night walk, in aid of breast cancer.

CharlieADVERTISEMENT

, 47, said: "We could never say no to helping a charity like this. Every family has been touched by cancer, so we were only happy to do something."

He added: "Even though Malky has drawn us as caricatures we are fairly flattered by our portrayal ? we have seen the drawings he has done of other people!"

The duo are not able to walk the marathon this year because they are promoting their new album in London, but they have created a video message to be played at the start of the event wishing those taking part good luck.

Charlie said: "It's a shame we can't do the walk. I am very interested in doing it in the future ? possibly next year."

For bra creator Mr McCormack, who has sketched for several national newspapers, the cause is particularly significant. His wife Ann, 57, was diagnosed with breast cancer four years ago and she was forced to have a mastectomy.

This year, for the first time, Ann is walking the marathon. She said: "I know Malky would have done the bra even if I hadn't experienced breast cancer, but that is a poignant part of it.

"I think it is fabulous, and it was so funny when he was making it. Because it is such a fiddly thing to draw on he had to put two drinking cups in the bra cups.

"It was sitting in his studio and I am sure people would go up, spot it, and think 'What the hell? Who is this strange man?'"

She added that she is looking forward to completing the walk. "My daughter Jane is making my bra and I'm sure she'll go over the top on the decorations."

Sally Orr, spokesman for Walk the Walk, said the bra would make an excellent addition to the charity auction after the marathon. "It is great to see two prominent Scottish talents get together to help us fight breast cancer," she said.

? Walk the Walk is looking for 200 volunteers to help at this weekend's MoonWalk.

Although entry to the walk event is now closed, those wanting to contribute to the cause are still being invited to sign up.

Already 1000 people have offered their services, handing out water and supporting the bra and pants power walkers.

Sally Orr, spokesman for the organisation, said they could cope with the number of volunteers they had "but some extra helping hands would be welcome".

Those interested can visit http://www.walkthewalk.org

Archived