Forefeits

Larry

Im taking on my mate in various sports/games over the next few months with the overal loser having to do a forefeit at the end of it. Were doing each of the following, one event a week. Ive just beat him in the pool one.

Pool...first to 7frames.

Darts...first to 3legs

Longbangers..5goals

1v1 Basketball

Badminton..best of 3sets

Sprint..100M, 200M,400M

Tennis best of 3 sets

100mSwim backstroke,breastroke frontcrawl

push up, sit up, Squat thrusts

Rowing machine set time

Boxing...3rounds

Cycling machine set time

Round of Golf

Long Distance Run..

But In the unlikely event I end up beating him, I need to come up with a good forefeit to be suggested by the end of the month.

Anyone got any good ideas for forefeits?

He's English, and we have some banter over the whole scotlandv England thing, so I was thinking if he loses he has to get some kind of Scotland tatoo of my chosing, but not sure if thats taking it too far?

Have a fake stag do with you and all your mates....

Loser has to be the stag for the whole night (wear the dress and get bullied etc) with the exception of when you're at the strippers, where the winner gets to be the meat in the stripper sandwich - which the loser pays for.

Have a fake stag do with you and all your mates....

Loser has to be the stag for the whole night (wear the dress and get bullied etc) with the exception of when you're at the strippers, where the winner gets to be the meat in the stripper sandwich - which the loser pays for.

I might go for something along those lines. Don't wan't to go to excessive incase im on the losing side of it.

joe.gausden
Im taking on my mate in various sports/games over the next few months with the overal loser having to do a forefeit at the end of it. Were doing each of the following, one event a week. Ive just beat him in the pool one.

Pool...first to 7frames.

Darts...first to 3legs

Longbangers..5goals

1v1 Basketball

Badminton..best of 3sets

Sprint..100M, 200M,400M

Tennis best of 3 sets

100mSwim backstroke,breastroke frontcrawl

push up, sit up, Squat thrusts

Rowing machine set time

Boxing...3rounds

Cycling machine set time

Round of Golf

Long Distance Run..

But In the unlikely event I end up beating him, I need to come up with a good forefeit to be suggested by the end of the month.

Anyone got any good ideas for forefeits?

He's English, and we have some banter over the whole scotlandv England thing, so I was thinking if he loses he has to get some kind of Scotland tatoo of my chosing, but not sure if thats taking it too far?

Takes me back to my youth. :10900:

If he has a decent head of hair why not have him shave it.

Takes me back to my youth. :10900:

If he has a decent head of hair why not have him shave it.

Winner stays on?:2thumbsup:

He's got short hair anyway so it wouldn't really make much diff to shave it off. Unless you mean for him to BIC it :10900: that might work.

Archived