Wedding Receptions at Tynie

Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

The future Mrs French informed me today that she has been in contact with Hearts to get brochures so that we can have our wedding reception next year at Tynie in the Gorgie Suite and was just wondering if anyone has been to a reception there and if it's any good?

Malky if you read this don't go telling anyone cos we've not agreed for definite yet

Cheers

The future Mrs French informed me today that she has been in contact with Hearts to get brochures so that we can have our wedding reception next year at Tynie in the Gorgie Suite and was just wondering if anyone has been to a reception there and if it's any good?

Malky if you read this don't go telling anyone cos we've not agreed for definite yet

Cheers

I had mine there 9 years ago, brilliant night.

I had mine there 9 years ago, brilliant night.

None of us wanted to tell you the truth. :th_o:

Nucky Thompson
Check the toilets and heating first. :smiley2:
Most weddings are in the Summer so I don't think the heating is an issue:2thumbsup:

Most weddings are in the Summer so I don't think the heating is an issue:2thumbsup:

Aye but he's tighter than a ducks arse so wouldn't surprise me if he had it later in the year to get it cheaper :stuart:

Cheers

Tedp and I got married pitch side 2 years ago and held the meal and reception in the Gorgie suite.

It was a fantastic day all round. They opened the bar for our guests early, they sat in the stands watching the ceremony, which was really emotional, then in for a champagne and signing photos etc. Sit down meal was fantastic and the disco and buffet at night were also top notch.

We couldn't have asked for more helpful staff and for the price it was way cheaper than the hotels we were looking to book.

I honestly can't gush enough about it and my whole wedding day was so special, Tom being there helped but the location just was the icing on the cake!

If you need/want to ask anything just send me or Tedp (Tom) a pm and I hope you get it all sorted out.

:10900:

The only thing you need to watch out for is the fixtures etc

Chris Benoit
Aye but he's tighter than a ducks arse so wouldn't surprise me if he had it later in the year to get it cheaper :stuart:

Cheeky ******* :rifle:

Had our reception at tynecastle, we got some cracking photographs on the pitch and on the subs bench etc.

The catering (sedexho (sp?) I think) was very good and reasonably priced. As function suites go it is one of the larger ones in Edinburgh.

You have to pay for the 'door heavies' separately though, if i remember correctly you need one heavy per 75 guests cost about ?50 each. This was nearly 6 years ago so things may have changed.

Archived