Two Miles To Tynecastle book.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Has anyone read this book before , i got it at christmas but never got round to reading it and im thinking about using it for my english study :)

Carl Weathers
Has anyone read this book before , i got it at christmas but never got round to reading it and im thinking about using it for my english study :)

Just PM Buffalo Bill your question. He'll answer it for you!

Just don't use it as a guideline for your punctuation!

;)

I've read it and it's quality. Easy to read as the chapters are short.....not that that makes any difference. Brilliant book.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

My copy is holding up my bed after a bit of bedtime athletics went pear shaped and the leg went through the floorboard.

Oh how we laughed..:nah:

So I can recommend the hardback as its good and sturdy.

My copy is holding up my bed after a bit of bedtime athletics went pear shaped and the leg went through the floorboard.

:laugh:

The bit where he talks about getting a bit of a doing off the Second Year's when him and his knobby mates turned up for the first day of secondary school with a ghetto blaster and a bit of lino is a lie.

We kicked the fecking sh*t out of them :laugh:

Just don't use it as a guideline for your punctuation!

;)

......or spelling as in tynecaslte.:10900: i'm not sure if this was deliberate or not:stuart:

Siphiwe Tshabalala
......or spelling as in tynecaslte.:10900: i'm not sure if this was deliberate or not:stuart:

It wasnt mate :2thumbsup:

I never seem to sellp wlle on here.

peckhamjambo

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Careful! :10800:

Zerothehero

I got it for my Dad's birthday and I'm now halfway through it myself. Really good read and easy to identify with the young fellow!

Worth reading :)

I got it for my Dad's birthday and I'm now halfway through it myself. Really good read and easy to identify with the young fellow!

Worth reading :)

I prefer the Viz tbh :hang:

Archived