Needing idea's for a new keeper top

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

Was my birthday recently and my brother said he would buy me the new Hearts goalie top for my birthday but since i am not so keen on the new top.

Looking for some other idea's on smart keeper tops, So i want a smart goalie top for 5vs. Anyone know of smart tops?

Have you been in and seen the top in "the flesh"? As much as I dislike the outfield top, I actually quite like the minimalist look of the goalkeeper top.

Goose Baxter
Have you been in and seen the top in "the flesh"? As much as I dislike the outfield top, I actually quite like the minimalist look of the goalkeeper top.

Have not seen it in the flesh yet but it does seem a bit yellow on the club website.

thankfully Umbro ditched the Campos template :)

That man is a true football hero of mine - when I was a giving footy a serious go in my early teens and people said I would never be tall enough to play goalkeeper at a decent level, I pointed to him.

Far from the best goalkeeper there's ever been, but he is a character. Also played and scored quite a few playing as a striker throughout his career.

Strip ideas here!

It has weird diamonds on it.

Has it?

I have not seen it in the flesh and am saddened to hear this. I had hoped it was a minimal, retro style jersey. :(

Ryan Gosling

There's lots of big, chunky, differently toned diamonds within the yellow. Cheap and tacky.

Archived