I hate the close season.

Eckauskas

Still lotsa football on, currently watching a thrilling Maharashtra v Karnataka game!!

Goa v Services up next!

Bored? Me? Never!!! :stuart:

BigPapaHeader
Still lotsa football on, currently watching a thrilling Maharashtra v Karnataka game!!

Goa v Services up next!

I just missed the start of the Maharashtra v Karnataka game so it's Guangzhou Pharmaceutical FC v Melbourne Victory for me:2thumbsup: and Czech Republic v Malta at 16:20!

May it continue all summer :10900:

Goa v Services up next!

What channel?

No football, no job and no money.

Life is smashing.

Might try and get a proper kickabout organised for over the weekend.

World Cup qualifiers tomorrow. No Scotland to watch sadly (actually, that's probably a good thing!) but still footy at a decent level and with teams actually playing for something. I've also been enjoying the Betfair live football and when it gets a little dull, I just put a wee bit of money on it to spice things up!

It's a nightmare trying to sqeeze entertainment out of tennis, golf and cricket I was even reduced to watch bleedin darts last night.:qqb017:

Gerd Muller

watched the tennis today and was getting quite into it. Was switching between the golf and tennis. Bored now though, might get some money fired onto betfair!!

Archived