Tradesmen

i8hibsh

I respect you, we need you however

CLEAN UP AFTeR YOURSLEVES YOU DIRTY, MESSY MANKY BA******

Guy comes to fit in a fan in my shower room yesterday - I spent 30 minutes cleaning up his crap after he left!

Not on!

Stuart Lyon

Almost as bad as MPs and their expenses. He probably charged you for the half-hour it took you to clean-up!

Almost as bad as MPs and their expenses. He probably charged you for the half-hour it took you to clean-up!

I was livid

Why should we have to clean up for the trouble of them doing their job

It's like spilling a carton of milk in Sainsbury's and them giving you a mop and bucket to clean it up

Sergio Garcia

Guy comes to fit in a fan in my shower room yesterday - I spent 30 minutes cleaning up his crap after he left!

Not on!

I cant believe he crapped in your shower room.

No respect at all.

Not on!

Its a shame you didnt have the bottle to tell him to clean it up,or is it the old "he was away before I noticed" line:rifle:

And,if he was gone you couldnt have seen the finished job :stuart:

forget the pile of keech in the shower, the real issue is did he discover his (not so) secret collection of womens pants?

jambopompey
forget the pile of keech in the shower, the real issue is did he discover his (not so) secret collection of womens pants?

the tradesman probably seen the underwear and got scared

Not on!

Not all tradesmen are like the i8 my hubby is a time served joiner and he never leaves a mess at the back of him.

Not on!

So is this a 'tidiest tradesman thread'?

So is this a 'tidiest tradesman thread'?

:10900:

Wonder if he has a collection of their Pants??:th_o:

Nucky Thompson
Not all tradesmen are like the i8 my hubby is a time served joiner and he never leaves a mess at the back of him.
Correct nikki. It's the person not the tradesman. I know loads of guys who put dust sheets everywhere and take their time cleaning up at the end of a job and you get the messy, lazy people who are in and out as fast as they can. The cleanest tradesmen always seem to be the busiest and are never out of work.

Its a shame you didnt have the bottle to tell him to clean it up,or is it the old "he was away before I noticed" line:rifle:

And,if he was gone you couldnt have seen the finished job :stuart:

Maybe because I got in the flat 5 hours afetr he left

Does he leave a mess at the back of you?

Oh come on............... someone had to !!

sorry Nikki 74

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why dont you phone him up and tell him?

Not on!

Don't pay him!

Well youll get the chance to vent your spleen when he comes to get paid or..dont tell me you paid him without seeing the job done,if so you deserve all you get.

Or maybe you havent got the bottle to confront him:smiley2:

Or alternatively,shout at him on the internet like a real man:stuart:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I tend to ignore my tradesperson when she makes a mess, its really not worth the aggro.

female-plumber.jpg

he can't. the clarty bugger sh** on his phone as well.

I tend to ignore my tradesperson when she makes a mess, its really not worth the aggro.

female-plumber.jpg

if she works for you then i would like to accept that job offer you were thinking about offering me.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
if she works for you then i would like to accept that job offer you were thinking about offering me.

Strange as this may seem to you, I had never ever no way Jose thought about employing the likes of you.

Before you start, not because of your age but because of your lack of anything practical & sensible.

Strange as this may seem to you, I had never ever no way Jose thought about employing the likes of you.

Before you start, not because of your age but because of your lack of anything practical & sensible.

don't fudge the issue please, a simple yes or no would suffice.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
don't fudge the issue please, a simple yes or no would suffice.

NO

Tiberius Stinkfinger
good. i wouldn't want to work for any company who would have me as an employee.

Sorry, I meant yes.

Sorry, I meant yes.

super, i'll start on monday. i'll be going off with stress on tuesday.

rossthejambo
I was livid

It's like spilling a carton of milk in Sainsbury's and them giving you a mop and bucket to clean it up

What? :dizzy2: surely if you spilled the carton of milk, with your logic you'd have to clean it up? your mess your responsibility...or is that not what you're on about

I was livid

I agree with Ross above. I might not be highly intelligent but I think you have just blown your arguement out of the water with your highlighted statement.

What? :dizzy2: surely if you spilled the carton of milk, with your logic you'd have to clean it up? your mess your responsibility...or is that not what you're on about

Exactly , utter tosh from the OP.

southside1874

If he cleaned up and it took half and hour, he would just have to charge you for half an hours work.

alwaysthereinspirit

Not on!

You shouldn't have paid him up front then or at the very least held back a wee bit of his final invoice for retainage.

Not on!

shut up ya woman, yer lucky he never left a sh it in yer cistern.

alwaysthereinspirit

female-plumber.jpg

If this showed up at my house to do work I would be in debt due to the millions of jobs I would suddenly need done.

I'm disgusting.

Instead of moaning on here, why dont you phone the guy or company up and complain to them about the mess that was left in your house?..

Or you too much of a woman to do it, in case they boy comes back round, sets about you and takes a nasty dump in the middle of your bath room floor..

jack D and coke

Not on!

I knew before i even looked the boy would be a spark. Messiest b*stards in the building trade closely followed by Joiners. Fact.

Never EVER clean up after themselves. Fact.

Just drop everything at their arse. Fact.

portobellojambo1
I knew before i even looked the boy would be a spark. Messiest b*stards in the building trade closely followed by Joiners. Fact.

Never EVER clean up after themselves. Fact.

Just drop everything at their arse. Fact.

If I've read this thread correctly the tradesman in question didn't drop everything at his erse, it appears he dropped something out of his erse !!!!! :stuart: . In defence of the OP I would've put up with a bit dust, some muck, 2 minutes and its gone, but actually crapping in the shower is possibly going overboard slightly, and must reduce any chance you have of getting repeat work, unless the flat resident is a bit of a perv.

shut up ya woman, yer lucky he never left a sh it in yer cistern.

Perhaps he rubbed his toothbrush on his chocolate starfish.

I'd be the cutomer in both cases

Archived