Players who left us this season

ring-of-fire

ring-of-fire

Ok so we get a 'guess what ex jambo has just scored - they could do a job for us' thread most weeks so thought it be a good idea to have a look at some of the boys that were part of the rubbish (and some good one's I supose) that we had last year that, thank god (Csaba), arent here anymore. Ive probably missed some so please add;

Berra; Down in Ingerland with Wolves. Doing pritty crap from what Ive seen on the TV and doubt he will play much next year. Cheers for the service Berra, your a good jambo but thanks for the 2 and a bit mil.

Pinilla; The least said about this guy the better because you could talk about what he did/is doing now all day. Everything that is wrong under the Romanov era epitimised in one player. Fork Off.

Miko; a free agent - Kaunas are in the 3rd division of lithuania and cant have pro contracts so im guessing he wont be there. Thanks for the memories Miko but it was time for a change.

Chesney; see miko. Again thanks chesney, you didnt get much time on the park but still not the worst player we ever had. Good luck.

Ivaskevicius (no 28); same as miko? Scored against Rangers but not good enough. Bye bye and dont come back.

Ksanavicius; miko again? Cant remeber you actually doing anything. Go away.

Tall; Playing for FC Nantes - dont know how well he is doing. Thought he really came on to a game but high wages and a questionable commitment probably means that its best you went.

Jose Goncalves; On loan at Nurenberg who probably wont buy him, especially not for 3 milliion Euro's. I rekon if Csaba works his magic then we could have a half decent player.

Basso; Csaba got rid. Crap Keeper who thought he was the shizzel. Still a free agent I think.

Eddy Kurskis; OMG. Makes me want to cry.:43:

Velika; Forgot he was at us just last season! Scored a few belters and a few tap ins. Great goal a celtic park in the cup. Now a dirty h un. Im on the fence whether I would actually take him back.

Juho Makela; Back in Finland with HJK Helsinki. A complete farse of a footballer. Terrible. Just Terrible. And cost us money (imagine how we could use that cash right now)! Good riddence

Beniusis; What to say about the big man. Awful against Hibs but IMO that was the managements fault for putting him in there. Came on against Aberdeen (away) and I thought that he made a difference; could have been an impact sub like no other. But its better that you aint here benni. Bye.

Craig Sives; Free agent. Played for us twice over his career. Good luck but obviously not it at this level.

Copil; God knows where he is! Youth player with, again, a commitment problem.

Branny Konstadinov; Again dont know where he is. Never lived up to the hype surroundung him.

Just looking at last year thats alot of players...we have trimmed some serious fat (no nade pun meant) in the squad. I remember some threads on JBK at the end of last year where people were saying that a good season 08/09 would be getting rid of some of the poo and getting in a manager who has control. We've done that and more. Happy days IMO.

RoF

The White Cockade

We have also lost Karipidis - a big miss imo, Aguiar another one we will miss for his skill and ability to score goals and Robbie - if replaced by decent signing fair enough but if replaced by Jason Thompson then we will also miss him as well

Remember how our season was going before Robbie and Aguiar came back from injury...........

i'm all for bringing in the youngsters but we need to bring in a few 'old heads' as well and obviously a new forward line

Ok so we get a 'guess what ex jambo has just scored - they could do a job for us' thread most weeks so thought it be a good idea to have a look at some of the boys that were part of the rubbish (and some good one's I supose) that we had last year that, thank god (Csaba), arent here anymore. Ive probably missed some so please add;

Berra; Down in Ingerland with Wolves. Doing pritty crap from what Ive seen on the TV and doubt he will play much next year. Cheers for the service Berra, your a good jambo but thanks for the 2 and a bit mil.

RoF

I've not seen any Wolves forums for a while but the last time I did the fans thought Berra was great. There's no chance MicMac will have spent that money on him for him not to play next season.

Even more former Jambos on MotD is always a good thing.

Bunny Munro

Tall and Velicka left last season, as i think, did Ivaskevitues and Beniusis.

Basso was IMO our best choice as keeper, much better than Balogh or Jamie Mac anyway.

Ksanavicus was decent at the star of the seaon before tailing off and getting dropped, then releacsed.

I felt sorry for Kurskis and Beniusis, who IMO was a decent striker once he settled in.

Did Beslija not leave at the start of this season?

Mackle, Mclaughlin, Kelly, Devine, Doherty all left too.

Archived