Bruce to Sunderland?

H.A.N.S

Says on Sportinglife been given permission to talk to them.

Anyone on here take the Hobos job?

Patrick Bateman

I'm also pretty sure David Moyes was linked with the Hearts job when he was at Preston but we appointed Craig Levein instead. Anyone else remember this?

The Future's Maroon

Someone posted four predictions on new managers....so I went to check how much you would get in a lucky 15 on them....

Skybet have just suspended betting on Stapon getting the Sunderland job? Bookies only normally do that when they know something!

Guest jambomickey
I'm also pretty sure David Moyes was linked with the Hearts job when he was at Preston but we appointed Craig Levein instead. Anyone else remember this?

pie in the sky by the pie man.

The Future's Maroon

Sky Sports just announced that Bruce will def NOT be Sunderland manager.

Someone posted four predictions on new managers....so I went to check how much you would get in a lucky 15 on them....

Skybet have just suspended betting on Stapon getting the Sunderland job? Bookies only normally do that when they know something!

On SSN yesterday and in today's Gruniaud it was said 'it is understood' that Strapon isn't in contention at all.

Bruce is their target but would cost ?5million in compensation Also Bruce is a Toon man not a Mackem.

Archived