Hearts Direct - Health Warning

colinmaroon

colinmaroon

I just want to warn some of JKB posting fraternity, particularly those who have some kind of bond with the Govan Branch of the Ugly Sisters Club, that the Title Box of the Name and Address details has a little time bomb hidden in it.

I know that there are more than a few who would be quite happy that the salutation Rev isn't there, those not so much of a "blue nose" but more of a "sec hum" persuasion - and I'm not really fussed, although to tie my details in with Bank Accounts/Credit Card etc., it is helpful - but -

- - - although Rev is missing - FR is there (i.e. Father)!!!

I can hardly type this for laughing, because in view of all the stuff in the Herald etc., I think it's flippin' hilarious.

Would somebody please let Ms McConnell at the Herald know!!!!

For the life of me, i have no ****ing idea what your talking about.

mundojambo
For the life of me, i have no ****ing idea what your talking about.

it took me a few reads to get there, but he is saying when you go to put ur adress in when buying stuff on hearts direct, there is an option to put ur title as father (as in a priest...catholic like) i don't really see why this is so funny, but i didnt read the herald

it took me a few reads to get there, but he is saying when you go to put ur adress in when buying stuff on hearts direct, there is an option to put ur title as father (as in a priest...catholic like) i don't really see why this is so funny, but i didnt read the herald

Its funny cause Colin is a Minister, ie Rev and a big big jambo so to tie in with his name on his credit card is has to say Rev Colin ????? and not Mr Colin ????? But as rev is missing he cant do this. Now given the revalations by the Celtic supporting weegie bird at the herald that we are just rangers fans without the busfare to Glasgow. (HWOTBF) (I know Celtic were at home so we did have the far after all!!)

What Colin is saying is that Hearts have FR as an abbreviation of title but not Rev, and would a club with Rangers tendancies really have that? So is Ms whatsherpuss wrong?

There you go!!

Simples!

It would be interesting to know if Rangers do have FR on the online shop.

Its funny cause Colin is a Minister, ie Rev and a big big jambo so to tie in with his name on his credit card is has to say Rev Colin ????? and not Mr Colin ????? But as rev is missing he cant do this. Now given the revalations by the Celtic supporting weegie bird at the herald that we are just rangers fans without the busfare to Glasgow. (HWOTBF) (I know Celtic were at home so we did have the far after all!!)

What Colin is saying is that Hearts have FR as an abbreviation of title but not Rev, and would a club with Rangers tendancies really have that? So is Ms whatsherpuss wrong?

There you go!!

Simples!

It would be interesting to know if Rangers do have FR on the online shop.

Thanks for putting it in context and English.

Brilliant.

Still, for us Jambos there's always comfort in Mark 12:30 (If you'll excuse a slight interpretation slant on it!!)

colinmaroon
Brilliant.

Still, for us Jambos there's always comfort in Mark 12:30 (If you'll excuse a slight interpretation slant on it!!)

I hope you've misquoted the reference - it would be very unfortunate if Hearts were the Golden Calf, if you get my drift? (You know what happened to that).

colinmaroon
It's all so much easier for Hibs fans.

They just have to choose which big 'x' most closely matches their own signature.

:hat2::hat2::hat2:

:smiley2::smiley2::smiley2::smiley2:

I hope you've misquoted the reference - it would be very unfortunate if Hearts were the Golden Calf, if you get my drift? (You know what happened to that).

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'

Hi Colin, I assumed it meant loving Hearts as you would your God.

mickmaroon

Is there a box for 'Rev Dr'?

My missus bought me an online ordination * some time ago but I've never got round to using the title. It would certainly flummox our postie ...

(* $15 one off lifetime gig, great value. I can marry my relatives in the state of Pennsylvania it seems, though that would surely be more appealling to those of a Hobosexual persuasion)

colinmaroon
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'

Hi Colin, I assumed it meant loving Hearts as you would your God.

Exactly!!!

Just imagine the joy down Leith way, if the ground opened up and swallowed Tynecastle!!!

Time for a bit of Moses-like intercession methinks!!!

Is there a box for 'Rev Dr'?

My missus bought me an online ordination * some time ago but I've never got round to using the title. It would certainly flummox our postie ...

(* $15 one off lifetime gig, great value. I can marry my relatives in the state of Pennsylvania it seems, though that would surely be more appealling to those of a Hobosexual persuasion)

What is it with the Maroon family, are all the Maroons Revs?:10900:

colinmaroon
What is it with the Maroon family, are all the Maroons Revs?:10900:

I think I can say with absolute certainty that that is not the case!!!

Does the drop down list include "His Holiness"

It's a little known fact that the current Pope is also a big Hearts fan having been dragged out on a Bierkeller crawl by Eamon Bannon and Wayne foster in 89 when he was Bishop of Munich. He has a tatoo of John Colquhoun on one buttock, Franz Beckenbauer on the other Gerd M?ller across his back and an unfinished one of Stephen Pressley on his abdomen

His old boss, John Paul II on the other hand preferred East Fife and would sometimes appear incognito at Bayview in an effort to get away from the huge crowds which were such a common feature of his working life.

But the lure of Scottish football goes far wider than merely the upper echelons of the church of Rome.

When the Dalai Lama said "I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." it was in response to Partick Thistle throwing a 2-0 lead away against Dunfermline

While exiled for most of the 1970s Ayatollah Khomeini was keeping himself busy on the coaching staff at Easter Road. Their form collapsed after he left but the Hibees loss was the Islamic revolution's gain.

Osama Bin Laden has been working in the pie stall at Cappielow for years now but pines for the comaparitive metropolitan, sophistication of a cave in the Bora Bora mountains

I just want to warn some of JKB posting fraternity, particularly those who have some kind of bond with the Govan Branch of the Ugly Sisters Club, that the Title Box of the Name and Address details has a little time bomb hidden in it.

I know that there are more than a few who would be quite happy that the salutation Rev isn't there, those not so much of a "blue nose" but more of a "sec hum" persuasion - and I'm not really fussed, although to tie my details in with Bank Accounts/Credit Card etc., it is helpful - but -

- - - although Rev is missing - FR is there (i.e. Father)!!!

I can hardly type this for laughing, because in view of all the stuff in the Herald etc., I think it's flippin' hilarious.

Would somebody please let Ms McConnell at the Herald know!!!!

This has now been adjusted to show Rev,happy shopping

colinmaroon
This has now been adjusted to show Rev,happy shopping

Who said posting on JKB never gets anything done???

Job dusted!!!

Well done, Old Pete!!!

Denny Crane
Does the drop down list include "His Holiness"

It's a little known fact that the current Pope is also a big Hearts fan having been dragged out on a Bierkeller crawl by Eamon Bannon and Wayne foster in 89 when he was Bishop of Munich. He has a tatoo of John Colquhoun on one buttock, Franz Beckenbauer on the other Gerd M?ller across his back and an unfinished one of Stephen Pressley on his abdomen

His old boss, John Paul II on the other hand preferred East Fife and would sometimes appear incognito at Bayview in an effort to get away from the huge crowds which were such a common feature of his working life.

But the lure of Scottish football goes far wider than merely the upper echelons of the church of Rome.

When the Dalai Lama said "I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." it was in response to Partick Thistle throwing a 2-0 lead away against Dunfermline

While exiled for most of the 1970s Ayatollah Khomeini was keeping himself busy on the coaching staff at Easter Road. Their form collapsed after he left but the Hibees loss was the Islamic revolution's gain.

Osama Bin Laden has been working in the pie stall at Cappielow for years now but pines for the comaparitive metropolitan, sophistication of a cave in the Bora Bora mountains

Lest we forget Christ's debut in goal for Lazio against Roma... they crucified him!!

Archived