Reflections on the Season

CostaJambo

CostaJambo

Now that the league is done and dusted are you happy with what Shabba has achieved? I think he has done pretty well considering the relationship Vlad has had with other recent managers and last season's performance and reckon we have done about as well as we could have done, despite both OF teams being pretty poor this season. Provided Rangers win the Cup and we enter the Europa League qualifiers at the final stages that would be the icing on the cake for me and I don't think we could have asked for much more this season. Are you happy with the way things have panned out?

Next season will ask a lot of questions, I don't think we have the squad base to challenge either of the OF and am concerned that Vlad may underestimate the size of squad we would need to compete in the Europa League group stages while consolidating 3rd place domestically, but all in all I reckon we have a lot of positives to go forward with provided Vlad is prepared to keep hold of some of our decent players and add strength for both the European and domestic campaigns.

delighted.

what does next season hold? traditionally a season when hearts are in europe tends to be pretty gash (apart from 1 or 2 seasons). lets hope this coming one is against the trend.

if it's another transitional season..... we will know all about it on here, that's for surefire.

Archived