white lies - sat @ picture house

easty1985

Gavsy Van Gaverson
anyone else going?

anyone know who the support band is??

I'm going.

I have no idea.

The support is from XX Teens and Mumford and Sons

I won't be going, what with them being dreadful and all.

FERRYABROAD

I'll be there too !!! ...seen them supporting SnowPatrol in Dublin earlier this year...there live set is awesome...not sure about this venue though...is it not still a cinema ??? yeah i know..don't get out much !!!

Went to see them in Glasgow at the beginning of the month (bought tickets before this one was announced) and they were really good live. Only downside was that the crowd didn't really seem up for it, which was a surprise since it was at the Barrowlands.

FERRYABROAD

For anyone who cant wait till saturday, they are doing a live set at 7pm tonight on XFM...only available on DAB or t'interweb...but can listen again for 7 days as well !

Forever Maroon
Went to see them in Glasgow at the beginning of the month (bought tickets before this one was announced) and they were really good live. Only downside was that the crowd didn't really seem up for it, which was a surprise since it was at the Barrowlands.

Was at this gig too - Thought White Lies were excellent - support band at the Barrowlands was 'School of Seven Bells' - different/interesting music from them

Was at this gig too - Thought White Lies were excellent - support band at the Barrowlands was 'School of Seven Bells' - different/interesting music from them

Oh yeah I remember them, they sounded interesting. A bit like Arcade Fire I think?

The band were excellent, it's great how much energy they put into their songs when their album is quite 'slow.' Can't wait to see them at T in the Park.

Rust Cohle
Oh yeah I remember them, they sounded interesting. A bit like Arcade Fire I think?

The band were excellent, it's great how much energy they put into their songs when their album is quite 'slow.' Can't wait to see them at T in the Park.

The support at the Barrowlands were gash, every song sounded the same, in no way did they resemble Arcade Fire.

As for White Lies, they sounded decent but they only played 12 bloody songs! Not really decent value for money.

Sooperstar

I'm going on Saturday.

For whoever asked about the venue it's actually really good now. I don't for a second believe that you thought it was still a cinema though!

FERRYABROAD
I'm going on Saturday.

For whoever asked about the venue it's actually really good now. I don't for a second believe that you thought it was still a cinema though!

Thanks Soops.....and errrrr...course i never !!

Archived