Time for a Lionel Blair cut - borderline baldies

Coco

Time for the following to face facts and get their heads shaved before they end up with the full Bobby Charlton combover.

Joleon Lescott of Everton

Zurab Kishinavilli of Blackburn

Andy McNeil of Hibs

Neil McFarlane of Queen of the South

Any other borderline baldies?

Alan Shearer. He's clinging on to hairdom. Next time you see him on tv, imagine that tuft of hair just above his massive forehead wasn't there. He'd look hilarious.

I too know this sting on male pattern baldness:sad:

I'd rather be ginger!

I used to know a lad who had ginger hair, then went bald. He had to move to Falkirk. A sad sad story.

Time for the following to face facts and get their heads shaved before they end up with the full Bobby Charlton combover.

Joleon Lescott of Everton

Zurab Kishinavilli of Blackburn

Andy McNeil of Hibs

Neil McFarlane of Queen of the South

Any other borderline baldies?

Lescott nearly died in a car accident when he was a kid. Had really bad head injuries and his hair never grew in properly.

McFarlane doesn't have that excuse - must be terrible having the bloke from the Hamlet ad as a style icon!

Lescott nearly died in a car accident when he was a kid. Had really bad head injuries and his hair never grew in properly.

McFarlane doesn't have that excuse - must be terrible having the bloke from the Hamlet ad as a style icon!

Never knew that. :wavey:

Cambiasso had the worst haircut at the world cup i think... since then though i think he has accepted gracefully and shaved it off. He was like the rich man's Neil McFarlane.

Go to boots and buy a decent set of clippers. Wheek off the guard completely and run the mothers over your napper.

Liberation i tell ya!! Freedom from the hair salons!! ;)

Archived