Walter and Jimmy - you couldn't make it up...

Victorian

Count Walter - "i was disappointed with my own player's reaction. i don't think there was any great contact made and we will have to have words with Kyle".

the clown Calderwood - "someone said big Kyle was feigning injury and could have been sent off".

great... nothing like balance, fairness, calling a spade a spade and rooting out the cancer of foreign gamesmanship.

what a pair of jokers.

The Old Tolbooth

After Zaliukas being sent off at pitawdrie earlier in the season after being the victim of a Zander Diamond head butt, I have absolutely no sympathy for anything, or anyone from sheep!

If the red card for Mulgrew gets rescinded then I hope Hearts kick up a stink about it!

GIRU sheep and their 2 faced fans!

Miller Jambo 60
Count Walter - "i was disappointed with my own player's reaction. i don't think there was any great contact made and we will have to have words with Kyle".

the clown Calderwood - "someone said big Kyle was feigning injury and could have been sent off".

great... nothing like balance, fairness, calling a spade a spade and rooting out the cancer of foreign gamesmanship.

what a pair of jokers.

To be expected from a pair of fandans.

Papers will be a laugh the morn.

Walter Smith's comments seem fair enough to me.

Just goes to show that JC is more of a Rangers man than Walter.

Gigolo-Aunt
Just goes to show that JC is more of a Rangers man than Walter.

For sure.

All said and done, Calderwood aint fooling many sheep fans.

Walter Smith's comments seem fair enough to me.

if he thinks he can deal with it 'in house' then he's....... probably right.

lets face it... sod all will happen from the authorities.

Gigolo-Aunt
if he thinks he can deal with it 'in house' then he's....... probably right.

lets face it... sod all will happen from the authorities.

What do you want Smith to do?

To urge an SFA enquiry?

Chad Sexington

It must sicken the sheep fans to have such an out and out Hun at the helm of their club.

Tango would crawl naked on broken glass all the way from Aberdeen to Govan for a crack at managing Rangers.

What do you want Smith to do?

To urge an SFA enquiry?

obviously not.

the incident was so blatant and disgusting that i would expect any manager to have the guts and the integrity to immediately name and shame the culprit.

smith has neither. he wants to attempt to keep it in house and hope the authorities look the other way. maybe they will.

Gigolo-Aunt
obviously not.

the incident was so blatant and disgusting that i would expect any manager to have the guts and the integrity to immediately name and shame the culprit.

smith has neither. he wants to attempt to keep it in house and hope the authorities lok the other way. maybe they will.

Not many managers will rip in to a player via the media. They tend to keep it in doors.

Im not sure what you are looking for on this Ian.

Not many managers will rip in to a player via the media. They tend to keep it in doors.

Im not sure what you are looking for on this Ian.

i would like to see someone honest enough to call a spade a spade. i am certain csaba would.

i for one would think a massive amount more of smith if he came out and shamed the player.

does the player deserve it? of course he does.

Gigolo-Aunt
i would like to see someone honest enough to call a spade a spade. i am certain csaba would.

i for one would think a massive amount more of smith if he came out and shamed the player.

does the player deserve it? of course he does.

Like I said, very few managers will have a pop in the media.

I thought Smith was spot on, it would have been very easy for him to say he never seen it.

Like I said, very few managers will have a pop in the media.

I thought Smith was spot on, it would have been very easy for him to say he never seen it.

fair doos. different takes on it.

we shall see what the media reaction is. should be a laugh.

Gigolo-Aunt
f

we shall see what the media reaction is. should be a laugh.

I suspect there will be some talk, a lot of huff and puff and by next weeks title deciders it will be more or less forgotten.

The SFA or SPL reaction will be interesting.

I suspect there will be some talk, a lot of huff and puff and by next weeks title deciders it will be more or less forgotten.

The SFA or SPL reaction will be interesting.

jimmy must be gutted though. after savaging hearts last week and for that to happen... if he had half a brain it would explode.

he should about survive.

as I text some Aberdeen pals today - tango - nae class!

confirmed!

After Zaliukas being sent off at pitawdrie earlier in the season after being the victim of a Zander Diamond head butt, I have absolutely no sympathy for anything, or anyone from sheep!

Wasn't it Lee Miller?

:smiley2:

Jamie_the_Jambo

anyone got a link to the incident?

I wonder how many times the incident will be played on the highlights? From how many angles etc.

Few ?

After all the bollocks that tangoman came out with about us, he says the square root of bugger all at the worst piece of cheating I have seen all season.

He is a fat arrogant unpleasant two faced red faced fandan.

Screw him....I hope his next jobby is a hedgehog. Tosspot.

The Old Tolbooth
After Zaliukas being sent off at pitawdrie earlier in the season after being the victim of a Zander Diamond head butt' date=' I have absolutely no sympathy for anything, or anyone from sheep!

Wasn't it Lee Miller?

:smiley2:

Yes it was, I'm pished lol!! :10900:

Archived