FAO The Govan Midden - Mr James Calderwood

3inaBednar

3inaBednar

I've been waiting for weeks to post this.

In an Aberdeen Evening Express Article on 16/02/2009 Mr Calderwood stated a few opinions about the race for Europe and in particular 3rd place.

I quote for the fat orangeman's very own gapehole -

?I?m still convinced we will be the club that finishes THIRD,? he said.

?You just have to look at some of the football we played at Tynecastle for evidence that WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH.

?If we beat United this weekend that will be us up to fourth, then it will be a case of keeping the pressure on Hearts.

?I reckon they will crack before we do and it will be between Hearts and United to see who finishes fourth and fifth.?

So Jimmy what are you saying now???

p.s I have printed off a copy of this article with a Hearts Badge printed on the reverse and i'll be sending it to Fat Tango Monday morning. no words, just the badge on the reverse as I think that says it all. I would encourage all other Hearts supporters to do the same.

article here - http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1080621?UserKey=

Drew Busby !

In an Aberdeen Evening Express Article on 16/02/2009 Mr Calderwood stated a few opinions about the race for Europe and in particular 3rd place.

?You just have to look at some of the football we played at Tynecastle for evidence that WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH.

?If we beat United this weekend that will be us up to fourth, then it will be a case of keeping the pressure on Hearts.

?I reckon they will crack before we do and it will be between Hearts and United to see who finishes fourth and fifth.?

p.s I have printed off a copy of this article with a Hearts Badge printed on the reverse and i'll be sending it to Fat Tango Monday morning. no words, just the badge on the reverse as I think that says it all. I would encourage all other Hearts supporters to do the same.

Consider it done mate, nice one :laugh:

But the favour we did them was getting them on their feet after that ball kicking we gave them mid-week...

The reason I hate this **** so much is his pandering to the old firm.

There is a very big example this week. He slated Hearts antics during the week and blamed 'foreign' players feigning injury, not the first time he has has had a go at Hearts.

Today I read that Mulgrew was sent off for an off the ball head butt at Lafferty that TV shows there was very minimal contact yet Lafferty hit the deck.

I may be wrong but I can see NO mention of Caderwoods disgust at this decision and in particular British Lafferty's antics.

He would never slate Rangers or Celtic, the next worst offender is Mcghee.

SHOCK

There is a very big example this week. He slated Hearts antics during the week and blamed 'foreign' players feigning injury, not the first time he has has had a go at Hearts.

Today I read that Mulgrew was sent off for an off the ball head butt at Lafferty that TV shows there was very minimal contact yet Lafferty hit the deck.

I may be wrong but I can see NO mention of Caderwoods disgust at this decision and in particular British Lafferty's antics.

SHOCK

Was discussing this in the pub this evening. You're spot on. But the best thing is they are so fekin thick moments like today come back to haunt them and its so so sweet !

SHOCK

Lafferty is a cheat , he moved his head towards mulgrew then hit the deck like he had been shot......... and to stay on topic , jimmy calderwood is a bitter wee man who has fecked up this season and is looking for any excuse to keep his job.

we did Aberdeen a massive favour today

perversely we did indeed. a big hearts win today has ended up making abersheep favs for europe.

3inaBednar

did anybody else send a wee note to Tango?? he should have got mine today...............

Thig Ar Latha

Interesting comments by a couple of Dons fans at the end of the article, including this.

jimmy i was there on staurday and didn't see much great football from the dons, in fact after hearts scored we were hardly in the game. some of our players antics at time wasting was embarrassing and fosters tacle deserved a red card - so maybe they had something to moan about! the lies you spout fool nobody!

Dorri Kerse

Interesting comments by a couple of Dons fans at the end of the article, including this.

jimmy i was there on staurday and didn't see much great football from the dons, in fact after hearts scored we were hardly in the game. some of our players antics at time wasting was embarrassing and fosters tacle deserved a red card - so maybe they had something to moan about! the lies you spout fool nobody!

Dorri Kerse

i'm thinking that's not a sheep.

From what I saw,Lafferty made the move with his head, and Rangers should have been down to ten men. might have been a different result then!

Thig Ar Latha
i'm thinking that's not a sheep.

I think its what they call the local dialect. Doric!

Thig Ar Latha

The day after that was published, Stewart MacKimmie, in his Tuesday column was saying how Hearts were third on merit, and Aberdeen were fifth because they did'nt deserve any better. He went on to say that the Dons had little chance of catching Hearts and would struggle to catch Utd if they did'nt buck their ideas up. MacKimmie is the only writer in that paper who tells it how it is. I don't think MacKimmies column's are put on line so I can't copy it on to here.

Archived