Unusually Nervous ?

Dazo

Up and about early and pacing the floor and got a touch of the pre derby tension running through the body. These kind of feelings are normally reserved for playing the tramps or cup finals.

Something special about todays game that I haven't felt for some time. I think its going to be a cracker and I think we are going to win.

Charlie-Brown

It will be more tense if Aberdeen manage to beat Rangers as that would increase the pressure on both teams to take something from the game but if Aberdeen fail to win then Hearts can relax a bit more and there would be more pressure on Utd than us to win the game, a draw is a much better result for us than it is for them - not nervous just want to get the Gers v Dons out of the way first and hopefully we've secured a European place which we'd all have been happy with at the start of the season - if we get that then the fight for 3rd place is a bonus and we have a small advantage.

my dad's going..i'm not..asked him last night if he was looking forward to the game..he replied no it's gonna be murder Kate..crunch match I appreciate that but his negativity disappointed me..had I not had a flipping hen night tonight I would have been there singing my heart out...gutted i'm not!!!!

The Vulture

Am a bit nervous but I believe we will get the Euro spot. Can't see the sheep win in Ibrox and have a good feeling that we will beat DU today 2-1.

Watched the re-run of Celtic V Dundee Utd game at Parkhead during the week and they played brilliant football in the second half- Gomis is one to really watch today.Harry Potter played 3 up front which i think they will again today and Celtic were well on the ropes in the second half.

The match today is going to be very nervous and i feel it will be backs to the wall stuff for long spells, it will be worse if the fans get on the players backs.

Lets hope for 90 minutes of pure roaring on the team regardless of how the match is going with plenty to celebrate confirming 3rd spot this evening :10900:

CMON HEARTS- make it up to us for that lack-lustre Hibs performance:2thumbsup:

grumpyespana

Its a pity I cannot be at Tynie today its a game I would have loved to be attending, if the gers get there result against the dandy dons ( thats a laugh ) we can all chill out because we will be in europe the pressure will be of the players and we may see one or two goals from our shot shy team.

Grumpy.

Up and about early and pacing the floor and got a touch of the pre derby tension running through the body. These kind of feelings are normally reserved for playing the tramps or cup finals.

Something special about todays game that I haven't felt for some time. I think its going to be a cracker and I think we are going to win.

I'm actually not nervous at all about this game. Our target for the season was to qualify for Europe, there is every chance we will achieve that before we even kick off today. 3rd place would be a bonus.

same here it is tinged with optimism though

You've got enough to worry about Mr Renton!

I've not been this nervous since 2/4/06 but that worked out ok!

I am not nervous as I expect us to get beat, partially due to the incompetence of our strikers, but more because Michael Stewart opened his big gob and motivated Dundee Utd.

If ABerdeen do not win though, we are in Europe, so it would be hugely dissappointing, but not a disaster.

LloydtheBartender
I am not nervous as I expect us to get beat.

That's the spirit.

If only 13000 of us turned up with that attitude we'd get tynecastle bouncing and strike fear into the opposition.

oh no wait, we wouldn't.

:surrender:

You've got enough to worry about Mr Renton!

I've not been this nervous since 2/4/06 but that worked out ok!

Now that was a nervous day

What have I got to be worried about ? I am on the bevvy today, life alway seems rosy after several beers

I have got butterflies, usually only get them on derby day ...

Simples.

One game at home to secure third.

Not one single person would have refused that option at the start of the season.

Grab it with both hands Hearts and pick up the reward your efforts this season have merited.

I'd have been a bit more relaxed if that muppet Zaliukas hadn't got himself sent off the other night. Dundee United will throw everything at us and we'll miss the big man badly.

wright1989
I'd have been a bit more relaxed if that muppet Zaliukas hadn't got himself sent off the other night. Dundee United will throw everything at us and we'll miss the big man badly.

Look on the bright side, he doesn't have a chance to get one today.

I'ts going to be a nail biter today , i will be fairly gutted if we dont get at least a draw.

I woke up at 5.30am with the butterfly syndrome,feeling's i only get on Derby days. Im really excited about today's match and, i hope the rest of the Hearts fans are too. We desperately need Tynecastle to be back to her Red Hot best today and get the team to secure 3rd spot.

JennyJambo

I've got the "excitement" as I call it...it's that nervous but well up for it feeling that gives you butterflies.

We wanted Europe and we could guarantee that without kicking a ball if Der Hun do their stuff. However, Csaba always wants more by his own words...and so do I...so I want a win and I want 3rd and I reckon Csaba will to!

Intae them Hearts. Let's p*ss everyone off by doing this!

Seymour M Hersh

What Shaba might say pre-game

I know that most of the time you guys spend your days living and thinking about what?s here and now. You might dream about the future, but you don?t spend too much time analyzing what your future will be like. Let me take you on a short trip into your future...

In the next couple of months some of you will be at new clubs, some will be off to new careers and others will be here at this magnificent club, the Heart of Midlothian. No matter where you are at, at some point in the future you will run into someone who is here at todays game, whether it is a fan, a teammate, or even a member of the other team. No matter who it is, you will share a moment in the future with someone and they will bring up todays game.

The question is: What causes them to bring up todays game? What did you do today to cause them to remember this game? What memory did you create this day that lasts thru years of time in this person's mind? Was it the game winning goal? Was it a goal preventing tackle? Was it a one-handed save? Was it a record setting feat? Think about it! What will you do tonight that will cause someone in your future to remember????

The time has come to go out there and make some great memories for yourself and for your team! Let?s Go!!

The only thing I'd challenge about this thread is the word "unusually" in its title.

Hearts in big match = pre-match nerves always

The most nervous I've felt in recent years was (obviously) the Hibs semi-final when I hardly slept (the most worthwhile sleepless night I've ever endured). The least nervous before a big game was Gretna (lesson learned).

I didn't lose much sleep last night but would hardly describe myself as confident.

Third would be a great achievement. Fifth would be a disaster.

Zal's latest crime rankles, but we've still got Lee Wallace, Kari and Robbie at the back, and presumably Eggert. Could be a lot worse.

What Shaba might say pre-game

I know that most of the time you guys spend your days living and thinking about what?s here and now. You might dream about the future, but you don?t spend too much time analyzing what your future will be like. Let me take you on a short trip into your future...

In the next couple of months some of you will be at new clubs, some will be off to new careers and others will be here at this magnificent club, the Heart of Midlothian. No matter where you are at, at some point in the future you will run into someone who is here at todays game, whether it is a fan, a teammate, or even a member of the other team. No matter who it is, you will share a moment in the future with someone and they will bring up todays game.

The question is: What causes them to bring up todays game? What did you do today to cause them to remember this game? What memory did you create this day that lasts thru years of time in this person's mind? Was it the game winning goal? Was it a goal preventing tackle? Was it a one-handed save? Was it a record setting feat? Think about it! What will you do tonight that will cause someone in your future to remember????

The time has come to go out there and make some great memories for yourself and for your team! Let?s Go!!

Hell Yeah:punk:

Am nervous, although looking back at the start of the season, we couldn't have hoped for a better scenario.

Hopefully Rangers will do the business first, then just have a go at United and try clinch it today.

shoosh..my Falkirk friend..be careful what you say as it can always happen :th_o:

going for a draw myself..is CL still having an affair with the PR bird? or is it offishul now? care not anyway Mon the Hearts!!!

is CL still having an affair with the PR bird? or is it offishul now?

Depends on how much time she wastes getting ready for a night out.

Depends on how much time she wastes getting ready for a night out.

I'm wasting my entire day on it..whilst listening to the radio and looking after my boy..in his hearts home strip..i may think about getting dressed in a couple of hours...

Archived