H.M.F.C. - A.G.M.

portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

Was wondering if any of the shareholders could confirm when the AGM is to take place. The last I heard was something posted on here, where I believe Pedro Lopez had indicated the proposed date was end of February 2008, this information having been conveyed at the HMSA meeting end of January. If I remember rightly, from when I did have a shareholding in the club, the shareholders have to receive all relevant documentation 3 weeks prior to the AGM taking place, and from speaking to shareholders they were certainly not in possession of their packs by 6/7/8 February.

Can any shareholder confirm if an actual date for the AGM has as yet been confirmed to them (nothing suspicious in this enquiry, I am just asking out of interest).

Thank you.

Robbos Right Peg

Feb 28th was the date suggest by Pedro L at the meeting however he did qualify that by saying it was only a date they were 'looking at'. You are quite right about receiving the notice about the meeting so they must be 'looking' at another date now. Obviously it takes a long time to count up to 40 million

Archived