Tonight's live streams!

3inaBednar

Try bookmarking the various links that have been put up loads of times most midweeks on here.

3inaBednar
You're obviously not very smart, because if you were, you'd use google.

which generally brings up a load of subscription sites or just sites that take you nowhere/dont work

do you think i'd be asking if i could find any!!

Gerd Muller

I use channel surfing along with sopcast, tvu and tv ants

3inaBednar

my life is also made for difficult because i have a macbook pro, a lot of the sites use sopcast and the likes which don't run of mac osx.

cheers for the links above tho, the tramps game works, guess i'll watch that for a bit.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I've got a Mac as well but that link I gave often has good working links for most games, not tonight though.

Wigan playing alright ... Johnny Evans looks pretty dodgy. Wonder why Fergie let Pique go?

Gerd Muller

Been watching Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao, its the spanish cup final. Its on Dutch TV. 1-1 at half time, 4-1 Barcelona the now, fantastic football by Barcelona and the atmosphere looks and sounds amazing!!. Its nearly midnight in Spain and the final of the Spanish Cup is nearly finished

Watched a bit of the rerun of last nights Sheep game on Alba ( Zattoo.com )

Really just wanted to see the full Zal incident. No excuse but the guy has had a whack at him in the previous tackle leading up to the ball being cleared.

Archived