U12 SEASON TICKET

it_hearts

Quick question. Do 12 year olds qualify or is it under 12 ? On way up to get one for the laddie , but was told he had to be 11 or younger. cheers.

"under 12" - therefore he has to be 11 or under.

Cheers . Thought that would be the case.

Inglis3901

When giving his details at ticket office im sure you will say he was born in 1997 rather than 1996 wouldnt you???

I wouldnt think that Hearts would ask for a Birth Certificate....use your initiative sir!

Delboy1998
I wouldnt think that Hearts would ask for a Birth Certificate....use your initiative sir!

Mate bought 1, ticket office will need DOB proof from passport or birth certificate before you get season card.

He had no issues as kid is 8 yrs old.

Cannot believe a real fan would alter DOB to get these tickets.

pupstersajambo

I renewed my wee laddies, he's 12 on August 24th, which was perfect as the cut off date is the first game of the season. So as long as your child is 11 on the 16th August they qualify. And for what it's worth, we never got asked for ID. But nobody with any integrity would rip the club they love off, surely?

Delboy1998
I renewed my wee laddies, he's 12 on August 24th, which was perfect as the cut off date is the first game of the season. So as long as your child is 11 on the 16th August they qualify. And for what it's worth, we never got asked for ID. But nobody with any integrity would rip the club they love off, surely?

Agreed.

You will have to show DOB proof before getting card tho mate, trust me.

Agreed.

I ordered my sons-(5 yr old and 8 yr old) over the phone and said they would post them out, be surprised if i now have to show their birth certificates :smiley2:

I ordered my sons-(5 yr old and 8 yr old) over the phone and said they would post them out, be surprised if i now have to show their birth certificates :smiley2:

Same here.

i got two for my 9 and 6 year old but no id. the 9 year old has been season ticket holder for two years so they already have information. as previously said they offer to post them so is your postie going to knock the door and ask for your proff before giving them to you

Adi Dassler

What measures will be put in place to stop somebody, say, acquiring an Under 12 ST with an U12's birth certificate and thereafter using the card?

Ditto Student ST's.

What measures will be put in place to stop somebody, say, acquiring an Under 12 ST with an U12's birth certificate and thereafter using the card?

Ditto Student ST's.

Hearts will ban them. Celtic have had huge problems with this and have done the same. I have got a student season ticket but I am a valid student with i.d - however if say an adult was to use the u12 ticket I am sure there are random spotchecks during the game to make sure the u12 ticket has the individual in the seat.

However, say there is an adult that wants to use the u12 ticket for say a derby or OF game. I am sure they can take in the u12 s.t and pay the difference in the ticket office prior to the game. They are then issued with a ticket for the seat.

Ditto Student ST's.

I would imagine the under 12's ticket will be marked as are 'junior' and concesssions tickets. It would therfore be down to the person in the turnstyle to ensure adults were not using u12s tickets , but as pointed out earlier whats to stop say a 14 year old from using the ticket, probably not a lot tbh.

I would imagine the under 12's ticket will be marked as are 'junior' and concesssions tickets. It would therfore be down to the person in the turnstyle to ensure adults were not using u12s tickets , but as pointed out earlier whats to stop say a 14 year old from using the ticket, probably not a lot tbh.

I would imagine that the U12 swipe card will be marked U12........just a thought.

I would imagine that the U12 swipe card will be marked U12........just a thought.

Or a different colour so stewards would visibly see it were an adult to scan it.

Agreed.

You are only having to show proof if it is a NEW season ticket renewing is okay

But talking about cheating the club,,,, how many "self confessed " students do we have ???????

Adi Dassler

Will there be stewards on hand to swipe them then? I had originally thought the fact they were introducing these cards would mean they were largely doing away with stewards on the turnstiles. Having given it further thought that doesn't really make sense as it would be largely impossible to regulate who was using the cards (bar carrying out spot checks which has been mentioned).

Has anyone ever been tapped for Student ID when using their Student ST at the match? As opposed to just having to provide it when you went into the TO.

I'm curious as to how they have actually checked all this in the past and how they will do so in future.

For instance a mate of mine who is not a ST holder buys an adult and child ticket for every game he goes to. He's never been pulled despite an adult quite clearly using a child ticket at the turnstiles.

as long as the child is under 12

when you renew

Yeh , thats what happened. Because i renewed my ticket when he was still 11 , they allowed him to have one.

Greenbank2

On the renewal blurb that was sent out, there was some fine print that said that the 19 quid ticket was for those aged UNDER 13. I renewed my kids' seasons. The youngest is 13 at the beginning of June. They were happy to renew it as an under 12 (or really 12 and under). Now whether there was a bit of latitude shown as I was renewing three juniors (2 at full price) I don't know. But the pricing sheet definitely said "available to those below 13"

Delboy1998
On the renewal blurb that was sent out, there was some fine print that said that the 19 quid ticket was for those aged UNDER 13. I renewed my kids' seasons. The youngest is 13 at the beginning of June. They were happy to renew it as an under 12 (or really 12 and under). Now whether there was a bit of latitude shown as I was renewing three juniors (2 at full price) I don't know. But the pricing sheet definitely said "available to those below 13"

please listen hard guys.

The u12 ticket is only available when the child is 11 or under on the 1st day of next season (15th Aug)

You will also need proof of DOB and name via passport or birth cert, its in the t&c's online.

stawberry2

We got 2 under 12 season tickets this time,was only asked date of birth of both kids, no proof was asked for x

please listen hard guys.

The u12 ticket is only available when the child is 11 or under on the 1st day of next season (15th Aug)

You will also need proof of DOB and name via passport or birth cert, its in the t&c's online.

That is Hearts official line as far as I am aware.

But it seems that the people in the TO are not all singing from the same hymn sheet.

I know that there has been situations were boys that will be aged 12 before the start of the season have renewed their ST and got the ?19 price and others have been charged a concession price.

So I think it depends who serves you.

Jambof3tornado

Official website now saying all concession tickets must be collected and proof of age shown.

My son missed out on the under 12 ticket(he turns 12 in may) but has forked out a fortune over the years prior to this ?19 ticket thing. I would be extremely hacked off with Hearts if they did not ensure that these new breed of youngsters were allowed to abuse the system and lie about their age. By ensuring the birth certificate is seen on collection I am sure this will mean no one abuses the system,if you do,you deserve to be banned by the club.:2thumbsup:

Archived