ZALIUKAS GTF!!

tedp6873

As it says on the tin, he should get his contract ripped up. We have had 11 red cards this season and he has had 4 thats more than 1/4 of red cards for us this season. We will be hit hard from SFA for this and also could cost us a place in Europe.

GTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over

feel free to rip me up for ASS paper or agree

Generic Username

I'd quite like to actually see what he was sent off for before passing comment.

A stack of folk were quick enough to be baying for his blood when he got sent off last time up at Aberdeen for the headbutt, which turned out to have never even happened.

If he's been a numpty then he's fair game but lets just hang on a wee bitty here first.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Not want to wait and see what happened first, no? Wouldn't be the first time he's been unjustly sent off, wouldn't even be the first time it's happened this season at Pittodrie!

I HAVE NEVER SAID THIS ABOUT A PLAYER BEFORE BUT THAT ARSE SHOULD NEVER PLAY AGAIN FOR HEARTS!!!!!

SAID THIS BEFORE HE CAME BACK FROM LAST SUSPENSION AND JUST WAITED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

GOOD TO SEE HE IS BEING SLATED BY GARY MACKAY ETC ON HEARTS WEBSITE!

Wonderd how long it would be to see the 1st Zaliukas GTF thread!

Only a Game

Doesnt matter what he's done. We're in no position to find two reasonable quality centre halfs let alone the one we already need.

We're stuck with him and just need to hope he wises up at some point.

best in the land

agreed.

as much as he has the odd good game, he has cost us more by leaving the team a man short.

he doesn't learn.total idiot of a man.

hope he never plays for us again.

Wonderd how long it would be to see the 1st Zaliukas GTF thread!

I suppose if hardly a month can go by without him making a self inflicted right old erse of it, then I'd say once a month.

How can anyone stick up for him?????

Enough is enough!!

Think how many points he has cost us since he signed??

There's supporting the club but enough is enough!!

As it says on the tin, he should get his contract ripped up. We have had 11 red cards this season and he has had 4 thats more than 1/4 of red cards for us this season. We will be hit hard from SFA for this and also could cost us a place in Europe.

Rant over

Don't be silly he should be made captain. Robbie Neilson GTF. :goofy2:

Was there not a few folk on here only a couple of days ago touting him as a future captain? :curtain:

As others have said, will be good to see what he was actually sent off for this time, but 4 red cards out of 11 is ridiculous.

A stack of folk were quick enough to be baying for his blood when he got sent off last time up at Aberdeen for the headbutt, which turned out to have never even happened.

If he's been a numpty then he's fair game but lets just hang on a wee bitty here first.

THIS

If he has elbowed the boy of the ball he should get his contract ripped up and sent back to Kaunas. He would have let us down once to many and shown he has not learnt a ****ing thing.

monkfish1979

What is it with him against Aberdeen? Did one of their players pump his bird or something?

Dr. Bapswent
Not want to wait and see what happened first, no? Wouldn't be the first time he's been unjustly sent off, wouldn't even be the first time it's happened this season at Pittodrie!

True,

But an off the ball incident, in this sort of game is ridiculous.

The only way he can be absolved is if he did nothing at all...and I think thats a slim chance.

Even the slightest incident is a huge mistake from Zal in this case.

Thunderstruck

Rant over

Did it look bad? BTW what's the weather like up there in sheepland?

winston churchill

4th sending off in the one season.

2nd sending off at todders.

is this a record.

The only way he can be absolved is if he did nothing at all...and I think thats a slim chance.

I totally agree, but let's remember his last red card up there! :D

That jakey tosser Miller obviously winds him up something rotten but its not fecking good enough from Zaliukas.

Sexton Hardcastle
Will the highlights appear at midnight?

Lack of highlights id imagine

I don't care what his ability is on the pitch because too often he's out or he's left us in the lurch with ten men.

Get him away in the summer and bring someone in that we can rely on.

I think he is a decent player when he's on the park but a very dodgy temprament when the pressure is on. We need 2 centre halfs Zal should be spare man and 3rd choice.

Nucky Thompson

Tangoman would have sent his team out on a mission to get him sent off after the first half yellow.

:shitwine:
Headbutts, punches, kicks.

Man is a total idiot.

I assume you're talking about Lee Miller there - I don't recall Zal ever headbutting anyone.

I'll say this - Zal on his day is an outstanding defender, who is vital when we really need him. But his discipline is a shambles - he's been warned by Csaba before, but he STILL gets himself sent off. I'll reserve full judgement til I see the incident (if recorded), as it sounded like not many Aberdeen fans saw it.

Either way - 3 red cards in a season is bad, 4 red cards is inexcusable.

Verdict - Hearts fining him 2 weeks wages at least.

Dr. Bapswent
I totally agree, but let's remember his last red card up there! :D

That would be ace....Zal red carded for a phantom punch...or a Riordan as I call them.

Nelly Terraces

Would like to see the incident 1st, but it's looking increasingly as if Zal is becoming a bit of a liability and it's becoming hard to stick up for the geezer, we can't afford a player to be suspended as much as he is.

Coming soon: the "I'm a reformed character" Evening News interview, part 2.

Everyone at the club must have known Aberdeen would do everything possible to get him sent off tonight. They succeeded, Zaliukas failed. Liability.

If he has elbowed the boy of the ball he should get his contract ripped up and sent back to Kaunas. He would have let us down once to many and shown he has not learnt a ****ing thing.

What about IF he kicked out. No one apart from the linesman seems to know what happened. Radio commentators are unsure what he was dismissed for.

Lets wait and see.

No matter what i think time is now for him to go, even if he is innocent it is shown he will never get a fair deal from the officials.

Only player to be booked for imaginary card even although that offence is common, only player to be booked for accusing someone of diving even although that is a common occurance, only player to see a straight red for looking at a headbutt.

What is it with Hearts and linesman this season........2 penaltys overturned, Zal sent off on the word of one, and Stewart dismissed on the word of a 4th official. Do they get as much involved in other teams games or are these games all played by angels?

Spitonastranger

Man is a total idiot.

shown not to heabutt, have u seen this incident, thought not (l)

What about IF he kicked out. No one apart from the linesman seems to know what happened. Radio commentators are unsure what he was dismissed for.

Lets wait and see.

I maybe could have worded it better. If he has done anything off the ball he should be told to GTF. Csaba has put a lot of faith in him which has basically been thrown back in his face.

4th sending off in the one season.

2nd sending off at todders.

is this a record.

That is the thing.

Four red cards in a season is shocking. I have not seen this one and it could be that it was unjust, the problem is when you have so many, the chances of them all being unjust decreases.

For example, I remember Kenny MacDowell (I think it was him) got sent of for the fifteenth time in his career and proclaimed that he didn't deserve half of them and he was not a dirty player. Fifteen times in a career, Zaliukas has had four this season, keep that up and he will take over MacDowell far too soon.

Thunderstruck
I assume you're talking about Lee Miller there - I don't recall Zal ever headbutting anyone.

I'll say this - Zal on his day is an outstanding defender, who is vital when we really need him. But his discipline is a shambles - he's been warned by Csaba before, but he STILL gets himself sent off. I'll reserve full judgement til I see the incident (if recorded), as it sounded like not many Aberdeen fans saw it.

Either way - 3 red cards in a season is bad, 4 red cards is inexcusable.

Verdict - Hearts fining him 2 weeks wages at least.

Red 1: Last man v Celtic. As the BBC said "cute play by the forward" or a dive to most of us.

Red 2: the ONLY person outside Aberdeen FC who thought it was a headbut was Brines.

Red 3: completely deserved for violent conduct. Should not have retaliated to stranglehold.

Red 4: tonight. I haven't seen, I don't think many at the game saw it. I doubt if many (if any) of the above posters have seen it. I will wait until I see what happened before passing judgement.

So, before tonight, 3 reds. One of which was a complete injustice, one of which was dubious but can happen and one of which was completely deserved. Paints a slightly different picture does it not.

Francis Albert

Lets wait and see.

No matter what i think time is now for him to go, even if he is innocent it is shown he will never get a fair deal from the officials.

Only player to be booked for imaginary card even although that offence is common, only player to be booked for accusing someone of diving even although that is a common occurance, only player to see a straight red for looking at a headbutt.

What is it with Hearts and linesman this season........2 penaltys overturned, Zal sent off on the word of one, and Stewart dismissed on the word of a 4th official. Do they get as much involved in other teams games or are these games all played by angels?

My impression is linesmen/fourth officials have intervened on vital decisions more in Hearts games than in the rest of the SPL games put together.

As for tonight I have not yet heard or read any description of Zal's offence. But if he is guilty, the fact that (going on commentary evidence, which is all any so far posting have to go on), he was our MoM until the sending off should offer some mitigation.

Rant over

I HAVE NEVER SAID THIS ABOUT A PLAYER BEFORE BUT THAT ARSE SHOULD NEVER PLAY AGAIN FOR HEARTS!!!!!

SAID THIS BEFORE HE CAME BACK FROM LAST SUSPENSION AND JUST WAITED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

GOOD TO SEE HE IS BEING SLATED BY GARY MACKAY ETC ON HEARTS WEBSITE!

agreed.

as much as he has the odd good game, he has cost us more by leaving the team a man short.

he doesn't learn.total idiot of a man.

hope he never plays for us again.

How can anyone stick up for him?????

Enough is enough!!

Think how many points he has cost us since he signed??

There's supporting the club but enough is enough!!

Man is a total idiot.

FAO ZAULIKAS LOVERS, where are you tonight?!

Bin him.

I don't care what his ability is on the pitch because too often he's out or he's left us in the lurch with ten men.

Get him away in the summer and bring someone in that we can rely on.

So can one of you tell me what he was sent off for then?

So can one of you tell me what he was sent off for then?

It's at the stage now where even if he doesn't do anything, the officials will send him off for something. Although it's partly a situation that he's brought on himself for things he's done over his time here. With Miko away, he's even more of a marked man with officials.

We cannot afford to play with ten men and once more he's been sent off for an off the ball incident. It's not even as if he's taking one for the team by hacking someone down when they are through on goal. It's petulant and it could be avoided. He's had more chances than he's deserved. I'd like to have seen the reaction on here if Neilson, Stewart or Elliot had been sent off in this match or four times in one season.

FAO ZAULIKAS LOVERS, where are you tonight?!

Bin him.

Wouldn't say I'm a lover of his, but I still think he's a very assured centre half. Yet to see exactly why he was sent off, only the linesman seemed to see it.

Anyway, I look forward to his return to the team :hat2:

It's at the stage now where even if he doesn't do anything, the officials will send him off for something. Although it's partly a situation that he's brought on himself for things he's done over his time here. With Miko away, he's even more of a marked man with officials.

We cannot afford to play with ten men and once more he's been sent off for an off the ball incident. It's not even as if he's taking one for the team by hacking someone down when they are through on goal. It's petulant and it could be avoided. He's had more chances than he's deserved. I'd like to have seen the reaction on here if Neilson, Stewart or Elliot had been sent off in this match or four times in one season.

But you don't know what has happened. And surely if he has been sent off for nothing because, as you claim, he doesn't have to do anything to be sent off anymore then surely you should be defending him?

He was sent off a Pittodrie earlier in the season for absolutely nothing, so why don't we just wait and see until we know what has happened before having a go at the guy.

Pistol1874

:2thumbsup:

Archived