Well Done Lee Wallace

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

Both players player of the year and supporters player of the year at Hearts player of the year awards.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1652851,00.html

That is a clean sweep for him: supporters young player of the year, supporters player of the year and players player of the year.

Bruno won goal of the season for free-kick against Celtic

Gary Glen won best moment of the season for his goal against Hibs.

Balogh won best save of the save for his save against Steven Fletcher.

Lots of awards and he's got the best song about him too.

Well deserved.

jambobrett

Can't argue with that. Wallace has been our most improved and maybe most consistent player this season.

Rudi Hates Hibees
Can't argue with that. Wallace has been our most improved and maybe most consistent player this season.

Agreed. Well done Lee.

broughies tach

If there was a 'wee useless fekker of the year award' it would surely have gone to Larry Kingston. Once again he didnt turn up much to his team mates disgust.

Bruno spent half the night on his mobile only stopping to collect his award.

Not a bad night though.

lmao we must be the only team that play enough keepers that we have introduced a new award for them to challenge for...save of the season.

well done Balogh

I think we should try wallace left midfield cos he is gd at tackling and he has gd runs forward,i'd like to see him get more goals and i think he would suit a midfield position. Well done Lee gd season saaaaan

Miller Jambo 60
I think we should try wallace left midfield cos he is gd at tackling and he has gd runs forward,i'd like to see him get more goals and i think he would suit a midfield position. Well done Lee gd season saaaaan

Well done Lee, a good season .:108years:

$ilvery_Moon

Lee seems to have made great strides this season. How long is he contracted at the club for? It must be making other teams take notice.

IMA MAROON

He must be worth around ?3 million now, he is a top player, Premiership bound and better than Berra.

I hope we can keep him for another season or two.

Guest jambomickey
He must be worth around ?3 million now, he is a top player, Premiership bound and better than Berra.

?3 million? are you roman romanov having a laugh?

hmm....I cannot imagine a premiership club splashing out ?3 million on Lee somehow

Maybe 2mil max but yeah he will be here for another season

vintage1874

Well done Lee, what a difference a Csaba makes! surely he must to close to a scotland call up.

From games I've been to Bruno's goal was a cracker but for me Andy Drivers goal against falkirk just shades it. I was nae at the cup game, GG's goal was moment of season up there with other 2 goals.

vintage1874
Lee seems to have made great strides this season. How long is he contracted at the club for? It must be making other teams take notice.

I'm sure Lee Wallace signed a new deal last week so we've got him for a couple of more years

jamboinglasgow
I'm sure Lee Wallace signed a new deal last week so we've got him for a couple of more years

till 2012.

Sierra Delta

Thoroughly deserved, been our most consistent player this season.

Hopefully he keeps it up, Scotland call-up coming his way soon surely.

Some good news on a generally gloomy weekend. Well done Lee. Much deserved.

Not meaning to stir up some Larry-bashing but this must be the umpteenth time I've seen a post mentioning his absence at a club/supporters event. I'm beginning to think that rumours of his disdain for our club have not been even a wee bit exaggerated...

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

well done lee keep it up!

tryin to remember the balogh save from fletcher... any links of such?

An excellent footballer that was our best player on a bad night on Thursday.

I still maintain his best position is centre midfield but I don't think we will see that now. I hope he stays long enough for us to maximise our profit but not so long that he goes on a free.

Gimme an H...
An excellent footballer that was our best player on a bad night on Thursday.

I still maintain his best position is centre midfield but I don't think we will see that now. I hope he stays long enough for us to maximise our profit but not so long that he goes on a free.

Not heard that one before, what reasons?

Not heard that one before, what reasons?

You must have had me on ignore for years then! ;)

He is fantastic on the ball, a good passer and drives forward. Before Robertson played him at full back he was a left winger. He also came on at Dundee United under Burley and played for about half an hour in central midfield and was really superb. Had we not been so good and had he been on the pitch a little longer he would have been MOM. Been convinced since then that that is his best role.

jamboinglasgow

I'm loving some of the photos from the night that have been put on the main website.

0,,10289~5872219,00.jpg

I dont know what Robbie is doing there to make his eyes as wide as that.

0,,10289~5872224,00.jpg

dont know about anyone else but Burger has an air of cool about him.

Archived