Why do people get worked up about the media?

Craigieboy

Craigieboy

Reading tons of stuff about how people are upset & angry about how the media portray Hearts & their fans.

Is it just me who doesn't give a toss?

We know that they print a lot of *****. Its been this way for years & will be the same for years to come.

I simply can't understand the outrage.

I have one motto when it comes to the media/sfa/etc/etc - **** them.

Lobey Dosser
Reading tons of stuff about how people are upset & angry about how the media portray Hearts & their fans.

Is it just me who doesn't give a toss?

We know that they print a lot of *****. Its been this way for years & will be the same for years to come.

I simply can't understand the outrage.

I have one motto when it comes to the media/sfa/etc/etc - **** them.

I could not agree with you more Craigieboy.

It will never change so why get annoyed about it?

I don't get annoyed as such, but i will highlight them when they imo get it wrong.

You might 'ignore' Hearts and Hearts fans name being dragged through the mud, i do not and will say as much.

The more crap they write about us the more potential sponsors or new fans will be put off us.

CF11JamTart
I don't get annoyed as such, but i will highlight them when they imo get it wrong.

You might 'ignore' Hearts and Hearts fans name being dragged through the mud, i do not and will say as much.

The more crap they write about us the more potential sponsors or new fans will be put off us.

That's what gets on my thrupenny bits.

The negative drip-drip-drip all creates an impression - the more that things are said, the more likely that they are to be perceived as The Truth (c.f. the flairmeisters, and big yogi's good scots laddies.)

inaccurate reporting from most sections of the media does get on my (.)(.) especially when they just completely miss whole parts of the events out.

i have not seen it reported in 1 newspaper or channel that Hivs fans invaded the pitch and damaged the goal stanchion or that 80 seats were broke and some thrown after the game.

in a slow news weeks you can always guarantee that some rubbish will be dug up and used to discredit the club

we cant all be paranoid can we? :qqb010:

The media gets on my nerves for everything they print. Not just with Hearts. They over sensationalise everything and it gets on my tits.

Also with Hearts we are made out to be the bad team and can never do anything right, even when we've not done anything wrong.

Miller Jambo 60
The media gets on my nerves for everything they print. Not just with Hearts. They over sensationalise everything and it gets on my tits.

Also with Hearts we are made out to be the bad team and can never do anything right, even when we've not done anything wrong.

I just dislike the media full stop, always sending E-Mails to clowns at certain papers telling them what i think of them.

As for Hardie in the news tonight reporting that Mixu thought that Rat boy was innocent.

Another E-Mail going his way:gun_bandana:

Dougstar.

Archived