Section G

Randle P McMurphy

Randle P McMurphy

I am considering moving to Section G next season however would prefer to be closer to F than the wall. Can anyone confirm that the low seat numbers are closest to the wall?

larbertjambo

aye. seats go from 1 (nearest roseburn) to i think 33 nearest section f.

Cheers

u'd better be quick if your gona change them to section G, because i went today with two friends, we were in gorgie section x lower, but asked if we could change to section G wheatfield. she said there were only five seats left there, i think the other two were at top ( or basically ). we had wanted to do the same as you, but ended up getting ones pretty close to end.

Chambie15
u'd better be quick if your gona change them to section G, because i went today with two friends, we were in gorgie section x lower, but asked if we could change to section G wheatfield. she said there were only five seats left there, i think the other two were at top ( or basically ). we had wanted to do the same as you, but ended up getting ones pretty close to end.

Still, better than nothing i suppose. The atmosphere in section G upper is amazing. But with the money you are paying for, you should be getting a good view of the game anyway. come on the JT's

Archived