raith rovers

ian039

going through to see my mate getting the 2nd division trophy

great that he's got them into the 1st division

congrats to raith and john mcglynn

Charlie-Brown

Raith are a good wee club and have historically enjoyed a good relationship with Hearts over the years .... that said I do remember one game in the late 70's or early 80's where their fans caught us in a hail of stones and a massive stone fight ensued outside the stadium and a number of Hearts Supporters buses had the windows put in leaving Kirkcaldy.

maltese jambo
going through to see my mate getting the 2nd division trophy

great that he's got them into the 1st division

congrats to raith and john mcglynn

Well done to John McGlynn and the boys

Buffalo Bill

Raith, Dunfermline and St Johnstone would be in my ideal SPL of 16-18 teams.

What Hearts fan would begrudge Raith anyway after the events of November 27th 1994?

Buffalo Bill

Raith are a good wee club and have historically enjoyed a good relationship with Hearts over the years .... that said I do remember one game in the late 70's or early 80's where their fans caught us in a hail of stones and a massive stone fight ensued outside the stadium and a number of Hearts Supporters buses had the windows put in leaving Kirkcaldy.

i remember being there a midweek game and a few windows getting smashed

smt bus then driver got out and started fighting with idiots that were smashing the windows goodtimes

Dixie Chicken

They gave us Mickey Cameron and them beating Celtic in the coca cola cup was fun.

Nuff said.

TyphoonJambo
i remember being there a midweek game and a few windows getting smashed

smt bus then driver got out and started fighting with idiots that were smashing the windows goodtimes

Good night out that one, was that the one I remember where we were dishing out "free: ice lollies on the Dylaw bus on the way home?

Archived