Mon the Rangers

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Well, lets be honest, its in our interests they still have the league to go for come the last game.

(also the fact I hate shellick with a passion!)

Charlie-Brown

Hearts Europa fate is entirely dependant on their own next 2 fixtures and anything from 1-6 points from those games could / should mean we definitely get 4th at least ........ Rangers will suffer financially if they don't win the league and for that reason I don't want them to win it.

Goonieref
Well, lets be honest, its in our interests they still have the league to go for come the last game.

(also the fact I hate shellick with a passion!)

blue is the colour eh

douche

I think it will be better for us if Celtic have wrapped up the league by the time we go through to CP so i'll be hoping they win. Neither them or Rangers are going to ease up till being caught is mathematically impossible.

IMA MAROON

As long as we stop them winning the title, todays result does not matter.

TyphoonJambo

I agree with the wanting the green wing of the bigot sisters to win. We need to get our own points and could do with them not needing the points in the last game. That aside,am I the only one who would see 4th position as a defeat after the lead we had a couple of weeks ago?

Buffalo Bill

Wouldn't it be funny though if Hearts did something at Darkheid on the last day of the season to deny Thellik the title?

Just a really scrappy last minute goal from Nade or something?

Buffalo Bill

vegas-voss

I would much rather Celtic had the league won before we face them.The last game could be crucial **** having to play them with both teams needing a win.I hate Celtic and despise Strachan but **** it I want them to be four points clear of Rangers by the time we play them.

vegas-voss
I agree with the wanting the green wing of the bigot sisters to win. We need to get our own points and could do with them not needing the points in the last game. That aside,am I the only one who would see 4th position as a defeat after the lead we had a couple of weeks ago?

Nope I'll be happy as **** with 4th

vegas-voss
Wouldn't it be funny though if Hearts did something at Darkheid on the last day of the season to deny Thellik the title?

Buffalo Bill

Nade would miss it and be a hero at Parkhead forever more.

chester copperpot

I wonder who will be the first fandango to start a 'Mon the Celtic' thread.

I can see it coming, incidentally, I will be cheering lots of fighting, plenty of sendings off and a barrage of injuries to each team today.

cosanostra

I'd personally rather see anyone than Rangers win the title. It's also impossible to guess what way our 2 coming fixtures will work out. There's no point in backing Rangers right now because the last thing I want is to go into a game at Parkhead needing a point for European qualification.

PresidentRomanov

I don't think the outcome of this game will really have any effect on Hearts at all, so I'm hoping Rangers FC hammer them :shifty:

I'd personally rather see anyone than Rangers win the title. It's also impossible to guess what way our 2 coming fixtures will work out. There's no point in backing Rangers right now because the last thing I want is to go into a game at Parkhead needing a point for European qualification.

Word.

cosanostra
I don't think the outcome of this game will really have any effect on Hearts at all, so I'm hoping Rangers FC hammer them :shifty:

I agree, apart from the Rangers winning bit.

We're the ones who will decide our own destiny and the bigot teams can get it up them.

I think it will be better for us if Celtic have wrapped up the league by the time we go through to CP so i'll be hoping they win. Neither them or Rangers are going to ease up till being caught is mathematically impossible.

Rangers go to Tannadice that day

If the title race is over then Rangers, away from home with a cup final to come, are more likely team to 'ease up' than Celtic in front of their own support in their last game before summer.

The Real Maroonblood

I can see it coming, incidentally, I will be cheering lots of fighting, plenty of sendings off and a barrage of injuries to each team today.

You can relate to that so why haven't you started it.

:10600:

The Real Maroonblood
I really could not give a flying feck which one of them won. Both as bad as each other.

My only hope is that they both embaress themselves spectaculary in some shape or form.

Exactly.

Groatallar

I want a massive pitch invasion to happen as this would lead to a small slap on the wrist for Rangers because of the lack of backbone in dealing with the OF. The SPL would however be forced to let us off lightly.

winston churchill

Buffalo Bill

just like gary mackay did at tynecastle.

for the record,

i'd rather rangers won as they still have the sheep and dundee hibernian to face after today.

if ra sellik win rangers may give up the ghost.

cosanostra
just like gary mackay did at tynecastle.

for the record,

i'd rather rangers won as they still have the sheep and dundee hibernian to face after today.

if ra sellik win rangers may give up the ghost.

That's actually a really sensible post.

We really want Rangers to still have something to play for after today.

portobellojambo1
Rangers go to Tannadice that day

If the title race is over then Rangers, away from home with a cup final to come, are more likely team to 'ease up' than Celtic in front of their own support in their last game before summer.

Indeed, and prior to travelling to Dundee United they also host Aberdeen at Ibrox. If Rangers lose today the worst they can finish is second. If they consider a loss today as league over they may choose to use the last two games to experiment, something which could bite us on the bum.

In the overall scheme of things I agree totally with those that say where we finish is in our own hands, but in this case if Rangers still have something to play for versus Aberdeen and Dundee United it could benefit us.

The Old Tolbooth
Nade would miss it and be a hero at Parkhead forever more.

I'd rather the chance fell to Kello!

Plenty of this :th_Jttesur:

:gun_bandana::shuriken::policeman::wheelchair::sterb032::Bazooka::gunsmilie::rifle::2guns:

Jeez i must be bored, but i hope there are 5 or 6 serious injuries and a few sendings off....hate them both with a passion couldnt care less who wins the league

REALLY :qqb010:

I'd NEVER have guessed that Brother Picky!! :shifty:

I hope they both kick the **** out of each other....Hopefully Wee Bazza runs onto the pitch, and him and McGayday fight to the death on the centre spot!!

0-0 I think!

Gigolo-Aunt

I just hope someone really hurts lesbian face for the Tic.

If he is out for a year, then it happens - im not playing god here folks.

The Old Tolbooth

After the way the smeltic fans acted outside Tynie on poppy day, I seriously hope those filthy, evil, terrorist loving *******s never win another game of football in their sordid little hsitory!

I know the huns are almost as bad, but I really hope they rip that lot a new hole today!

davemclaren
Indeed, and prior to travelling to Dundee United they also host Aberdeen at Ibrox. If Rangers lose today the worst they can finish is second. If they consider a loss today as league over they may choose to use the last two games to experiment, something which could bite us on the bum.

In the overall scheme of things I agree totally with those that say where we finish is in our own hands, but in this case if Rangers still have something to play for versus Aberdeen and Dundee United it could benefit us.

I agree with this man. :batman:

chester copperpot
You can relate to that so why haven't you started it.

:10600:

Thanks very much. Penis. :laugh:

IMA MAROON
Indeed, and prior to travelling to Dundee United they also host Aberdeen at Ibrox.

........... if Rangers still have something to play for versus Aberdeen and Dundee United it could benefit us.

It is best for Hearts if Rangers win all these games then.

BlackJAC?

The usual dour 0-0 or 1-0 then?

Felix Lighter

Consider another scenario.The final game and both Hearts and smeltic need a point to win 3rd and the title respectively,would we be happy if it was 'arranged' similar to the hobo/huns game a few years when they just knocked the ball around for the last half hour.As Hearts fans would we accept being willing bed fellows of timothy to ensure 3rd place?

The thought makes me feel dirty but it could happen.

IMA MAROON
Consider another scenario.The final game and both Hearts and smeltic need a point to win 3rd and the title respectively,would we be happy if it was 'arranged' similar to the hobo/huns game a few years when they just knocked the ball around for the last half hour.As Hearts fans would we accept being willing bed fellows of timothy to ensure 3rd place?

The thought makes me feel dirty but it could happen.

You are one sick puppy. :13:

Boab Mugabe

There'll be someone CC, even though it's in our interests for Rangers to be up for their next few games we have more than a few with a serious complex about some nonsense stereotype about us being mini H*ns. Since when did our reputation to a load of bitter gooches who despise us regardless (quite right too, I want to be hated by them) become a concern to us? The over-compensating of some is really sad.

chester copperpot
There'll be someone CC, even though it's in our interests for Rangers to be up for their next few games we have more than a few with a serious complex about some nonsense stereotype about us being mini H*ns. Since when did our reputation to a load of bitter gooches who despise us regardless (quite right too, I want to be hated by them) become a concern to us? The over-compensating of some is really sad.

I can guess who it'll be, but not allowed to name someone who's not posted on this thread.

I fecking despise Terrorist FC

Hate them both so dont give a flying feck , i hope their are dirty tackles flying in all over the place and a few pitch invasions.

Felix Lighter

Haha,the question still stands though.Although not possessing the moral fibre we do,the hobos and the huns were happy to do the same a few years back,infact the hobos were worse in that they happily played out a narrow defeat rather than the draw I'm suggesting.Hopefully it won't come to that and we'll have third sewn up,but I would rather settle for 4th place than come to some sort of arrangement with them.

That's me convinced.

Mon the Huns.

portobellojambo1
It is best for Hearts if Rangers win all these games then.

It is a bit of a combination of both IM. Overall Hearts cannot win the league so I am not fussy who does, however in terms of us achieving 3rd place (or 4th) a little bit help resulting from both sides of the OF still maintaining an interest will benefit us. I would naturally prefer us to do it under our own steam, i.e. go to Pittodrie, come home with at least a point, and then defeat Dundee United next weekend.

But if I am honest I have seen nothing post split to suggest either is easily achievable. The one game I did not think we would concede points in was versus Hibs at Tynecastle, and we did. In fact in league meetings this season we have taken only 2 points out of a potential 12 from Hibs, won 0 lost 2 drawn 2.

jambojim52

Don't care who wins as they are both ****. However it would be pure comedy gold if Rangers won and Strapon got Moty for feck all.

coatbridgejambo

I cant bear the thought of smelick winning the title again as i am sarrounded with them.& them not needing a win on last day dosn't make it easier for us as they will be playing with no pressure

Lets hope that Boruc makes a complete and utter James of things for the tims today.

Miller Jambo 60

Im away for a shower, feel dirty reading that:50:

Cmon the gers pump the most disliked team in Gorgie.

Nikoliunas

I wish everyone at rangers (apart from Davie Weir) the best of luck today

This would be my preference, though 3rd place is clearly in our own hands, this would hopefully help.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Decent game so far.

Hopefully with the wet conditions a few goals will be scored and 40,000 plus unwashed may get a wash.

Archived