Positive from last night!

Currahee!

Currahee!

On a positive note from last night the massive c**k Paatelainen won't get the sack for a while yet!

Guest jambomickey
On a positive note from last night the massive c**k Paatelainen won't get the sack for a while yet!

that's how sad it is when that's the only positive from our point of view.

Seymour M Hersh
that's how sad it is when that's the only positive from our point of view.

Simmer son it's a little light relief. If you feel that bad do the honourable thing and commit hari kari!!

Guest jambomickey
Simmer son it's a little light relief. If you feel that bad do the honourable thing and commit hari kari!!

if you can accept being beat by a depleted hibs team with nothing to play for then good on you! i'm gutted tbh.

JamboSean

The same Mixu who's taken 8 points from us this season in 4 derbies.

I'm thankful for the Cup win or we would have had a really shocking season against them.

Any one know the last time they went through a league campaign without a defeat to us? ****ing depressing, so it is.

Jimmy McNulty

The cup aside, its been a crap season for results against the HIbs. The worst (probably) in a while.

Odd, since HIbs are more **** than they have been in years (and IMO, we are not...).

Currahee!
The same Mixu who's taken 8 points from us this season in 4 derbies.

I'm thankful for the Cup win or we would have had a really shocking season against them.

Any one know the last time they went through a league campaign without a defeat to us? ****ing depressing, so it is.

That's true but we have a bogey team most season's. Unfortunately it was them this season. It'll be different next season.

Archived