4 points

TheBigO

Draw at Pittodrie and beat D Utd and we've done it. Last night hasn't changed that scenario. Infact just a draw with Aberdeen and i think Europe, though not mathematically, is ours.

I think we can do it. Lets all take our heads out the oven and trust the Csaba to lift the boys up (and to get it right next time himself)

So make some noise.....

heartsfc_fan

What you've said is true...but actions speak louder than words.

I am not very condient at the moment to be honest, but you never know.

Draw at Pittodrie and beat D Utd and we've done it. Last night hasn't changed that scenario. Infact just a draw with Aberdeen and i think Europe, though not mathematically, is ours.

I think we can do it. Lets all take our heads out the oven and trust the Csaba to lift the boys up (and to get it right next time himself)

So make some noise.....

Playing like that we'll get *****ed both games!

Neilson GTF

jambonian

So make some noise.....

That simple eh? Think both of them will fancy their chances against us to be honest and if they do get wins, they'll have probably deserved it.

So make some noise.....

You're missing the point. On the performance of last night I dont think 4points is even possible.

Radioactive Mince
Draw at Pittodrie and beat D Utd and we've done it.

Agreed.

Last night hasn't changed that scenario.

Bit cute with your words there, IBH. Last night created that scenario as a win would've seen us 4th at worst come season's end.

I understand you are trying to lift our spirits and for that I cannot criticise. 4 points is a very tall order indeed, though, on last night's showing in any case.

Here's to hope.:cheers:

Mince.

Guest S.U.S.S.

So make some noise.....

We've done it?

is that you and the rest of the fans you are ashamed off?

Guest jambomickey

So make some noise.....

don't know where your confidence comes from after last night.

Archived