Why?

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Why are the players up for it when we play the old firm at home?

Why did we show more interest and get gritty results against Aberdeen and Motherwell? - when they are clearly better teams than Hibs.

Sitting (or rather standing) in my spot in section N tonight, I could clearly see after 20 minutes we were never going to score.

Michael Stewart and Bruno Aguiar are shambolic when they don't have Ruben Palazuelos playing - FACT.

Probably the most frustrated I have been in years watching Hearts tonight. We are far too one dimensional. Lump the ball up to the edges of the pitch where Driver and Obua try and pick up the scraps.

Rangers weathered the storm last Sunday, and Hibs did that tonight.

I congratulate them (yes....I did just say that :err:).

We were shocking.

Why does Csaba insist in not using Templeton? He would've been ideal coming on for someone like Obua or Aguiar (the latter looking as if he couldn't give a damn tonight. Not wanting to put a foot in incase he gets injured - he's off...and I won't butt an eyelid on that).

We needed a player who actually wanted to run at defenders tonight.

Hibs played the long ball over the top all night. Not once can I remember seeing a Hibs player running to the bye-line and putting in a ball. They play like that, so we had to counter that.

Does Csaba get the team to practice set-pieces in training by the way? :bulb:

Finally, where was the possession football tonight?

Watching the game at Ibrox, despite not really creating anything clear-cut, we had lots of the ball and actually looked very comfortable. We didn't tonight. Why?

Far, FAR too much desperation to play poor rushed balls to the wings that mostly went out of play.

Pass marks to Lee Wallace tonight for me. The rest...:glasses:

Archived