who SHOULD play?

haj

Now that theres threads wanting rid of Aguiar, Nielson, Nade, Zaliukas and Elliot....who SHOULD we play?

berrathanhibs

the ****ing youth team with wallace, ruben and mikey stewart in it

maltese jambo

Ruben, Kello, the rest....far too many of them are already with the mentality that their careers with hearts is over/already done enough for a new contract.

IMA MAROON
Now that theres threads wanting rid of Aguiar, Nielson, Nade, Zaliukas and Elliot....who SHOULD we play?

The thread title should be ......

It Is Time To Give The Youths A Game!

Was it all the players fault, tactics needed changed after 10 mins.

Charlie-Brown

Most of the players were rank rotten tonite in a vital match for the club in the attempt to qualify for europe and add the derby match into the equation - the players deserve all the criticism going tonite for that low level of performance.

Dagger Is Back

Oh FFS I wish the moaners would all give it a ****ing rest. Talk about knee jerk!

Some of them were on here a little over 2 weeks ago talking about how we'd go to Ibrox and get something and then thump Hibs.

It didn't happen tonight for whatever reason.

We're not a brilliant football team. We've had a good wee run because we caught some breaks and CL has instilled some belief and team spirit to what was for many a lost cause.

We were done tonight by an equally poor team who wanted it more and exploited one of our weaknesses. That goal was coming all game. We played a high line and always looked susceptible to the long ball.

The players should be hurting from tonight and have the opportunity to seal a European place by taking points against Utd and the Sheep.

It's in our hands. I'd rather be where we are than anyone else.

Jasonauskas

The players should be hurting from tonight and have the opportunity to seal a European place by taking points against Utd and the Sheep.QUOTE]

You are having a laugh, the majority of our players know that they are on a good thing with hearts, no other club would pay them anything like we do for such a poor return.

No heart, no passion, no interest

Fenerjambo
....who SHOULD we play?

Players that get stuck in and play for the jersey instead of thinking where they might be come summer.We've been dissapointing in far too many games this season and how we are sitting 3rd in the league is beyond me. European clubs will not exactly be shaking in their boots at the prospect of playing against us IF we do make it?!

Salvatore's Tash

Kello, J Thomson, Wallace, Jonsson, McGowan, Obua, J Stewart, Husband, Driver, Templeton, Glen.

amadjambo

IMO this is our best team. Some have performed consistently for us and a couple are young and inexperienced but surely it is impossible for them to be worse than those that have been playing.

GK: Tbh any 1 from the 3 would be OK. None are top class but all 3 are good GK's.

RB: Neilson. The abuse this guy gets is unbelievable. Consistently a good performer.

LB: Wallace. Getting better every week.

CB: Johnsson (Karipidis now suspended). A very good young player who has been consistently good for us in a number of different positions.

CB: Zaliukas. I'm a huge Zali fan and really rate him. Always amazes me that so many Hearts fans dislike him. He's excellent in the air, excellent tackler, and very quick.

RM: A problem position. At the moment Kingston as he has a bit of class, good passer, can cross a ball, beat players, and has actually scored a few goals in his career.

LM: Driver. A no brainer.

CM: Stewart. Not going to go into any more detail here. Seems you either love him or hate him. For me he'd be in the team every week.

CM: Aguilar. Classy player who can open up defences and control the game. Scores goals too.

CF: Glen. Great touch and awareness in the box and from the glimpses we've seen of him he looks our best striker and most likely hope a goal by miles.

CF: This is a tough choice. Elliot or Templeton. Not really sure but either or would do for me.

If we have better players for each position then I haven't seen them play, with the exception of Palazuelos for Bruno perhaps.

You could argue the strikers are too small and lightweight, but FFS what the hell have we had with Mole, Nade, Tullberg, Mrowiec etc? All big guys that can't win a header, hold the ball, or score a bloody goal.

Archived