Wheatfield Street Parking

The Merse

The Merse

Quick question:

Does anyone know what time they start moving cars at? I just realised I've left my car somewhere it will be towed from if i don't move it before the game!

heartsfc_fan

Probably 2 hours before KO.

Is the street free parking however?

The Merse

Yeah its free parking.

Cars usually get towed couple of hours before matchdays on a Saturday, wasn't sure about midweek, working till half 5 so will prob be gone by the time I get back!

I read the on street notices this morning before parking in Mcleod Street and you could park there till 17.45,hope this helps

The street is reserved for Disabled fans when a game is on and cars left are usualy lifted. The good news is that they are usualy left in a street away from the stadium. Have a word with one of the wardens. You may need to walk a bit but it wont cost ??????????sss to see your car again

The Merse
The street is reserved for Disabled fans when a game is on and cars left are usualy lifted. The good news is that they are usualy left in a street away from the stadium. Have a word with one of the wardens. You may need to walk a bit but it wont cost ??????????sss to see your car again

Cheers.

I live on Wheatfield Street and have had it moved before! Just hoped I might get home in time to move it tonight!

Archived