Heart of Midlothian versus h**s - official thread

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

I know KO is 11 hours odd away, but time for the official thread. 'MON THE JT'S. FTH!!

Get the place rocking. Right behind the boys and steamroll this **** early. They won't know what has hit them.

hibshater

yip lets get the place buzzing early on.

come on the hearts.

we want 8

we want 8

we want 8

we want 8

Lets get right intae the **** from the off and, LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

If Ruben isn't fit, should Jonsson play in the middle of the park to let Bruno play further forward?

berrathanhibs

come on midlothian intae the filth

bye the lights(bye the lights bye the lights)

Mon the JT's!! I'll be making as much noise as I can - in a pub in Bourne, Lincolnshire. You might not hear me, but trust me I'll be there in spirit.

Chris Benoit
If Ruben isn't fit, should Jonsson play in the middle of the park to let Bruno play further forward?

That's what i'm hoping, well i'm really hoping Ruben is fit and we hammer these tramps but it's a close second

Guest S.U.S.S.

What makes this any more official than the other 5 official threads that will appear here?:err:

slashishere

C'mon the Famous JTs, get into those dirty, junkie, nonsense spouting, half life tramps!

I'm looking forward to basking in a glorious Friday at work with a huge grin on my face, not that I know of any hobos at my work, although there are a few empty seats!

scottish_chicP

C'mon the JT's. Starting to feel a bit sick with nerves now. So many hibees in my work.

The Vulture

Hope the weblink to the new world is ok for you Geoff and all other Kiwi/|Aussie Jambos, will be my first Hearts game since the Gretna cup final. So good being back in EH, although it does help that it is spring and the sun is out :10600:

japanjambo

Will be watching over here at 3:45am, friday!

C'mon The Hearts!

Lynn:th_Jttesur:

7colquhoun

Predictions everyone? I'm going for a realtively nervy 2-1: Elliot & Bruno with Fletcher replying for them.

C'mon The Hearts!

Now that's devotion for you. Hope you're not up early tomorrow Lynn.

And Geoff, I hope you have a history of official thread starting on winning match days? Im superstitious at the best of times and derbies are even worse. Just had to get changed at train station when I realised that an article of my clothing could perhaps be described as sage green. Ick.

No more caffeine for me today...

Dixie Chicken

we want 8

we want 8

we want 8

we want 8

This kind of chat bothers me.

One more than them will do for me.:batman:

Anyhoo, Lager time. :)

Hobos are 4-1 with coral.

I've so much work to do today that it's looking like a taxi from Leith at 7.25pm

diehardJT

Everythime I think of tonight my heart gets palpitations!

I'm either really looking forward to it or having a hearts attack! :err:

I put ?10 on both Hearts to win 3-0 or 4-0. Nearly put a fiver on 4 scores from 3-0 to 6-0 but I think I'm letting my heart rule my head!

Elliot is 20/1 for a hat trick, hope he does well tonight and shows up all the boooo boys at tynie again today. Felt happy for him after his brace and all the booooo boys had to stand up and give him an ovation off the field

MON THE JT's!!!!:flag2:

Aye I'd say so, it's either that or play Larry and Bruno, one in the hole, one in midfield.

midfield of Driver, Bruno, Stewart and Obua with either Larry or Eggy would do me.

Ofcourse he may just keep things the same as Sunday but bring in Lee at LB

All understandable choices.

I just hope that we don't get done early by a reffing decision or something. You know, not even a bad one, but a man sent off for pro foul or handball on the line. 11 v 11 i just cant see us going wrong, but footies such a funny game i'm keekin my keks!

JamTarts1874

MON THE JT'S!!

LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THEM FROM THE START AND MAKE THE ATMOSPHERE IN TYNIE AMAZING!!

COME ON THE FAMOUS!!!

FTH

C'mon The Hearts!

Sympathise with that, that is when I usually have to watch the 1230 starts. Unknown to my wife I have my coffee with a wee touch of Baileys, it only seems right.:shifty:

Rust Cohle

C'mon Hearts, lets get right into these delluded, junkie, ned hoofballers!

FTH

Koolkeith

On the website it says that Steve Conroy is the ref. Not had the best of games when reffereeing hearts games. Let's hope he doesn't influence the game, unless it's in Hearts favour

im bricking myself. it's so sheeeite not being there and i hate watching hearts on the telly (or laptop is more accurate!)

I hope we score early, for my nerves if nothing else. If my liver doesnt kill me young, nights like this will!!!

BobbyJenkins
im bricking myself. it's so sheeeite not being there and i hate watching hearts on the telly (or laptop is more accurate!)

I hope we score early, for my nerves if nothing else. If my liver doesnt kill me young, nights like this will!!!

Happy 1000th Ianbaird'shair!

I know what you mean, not being there is shicht!

Mon the Hearts!!

Happy 1000th Ianbaird'shair!

I know what you mean, not being there is shicht!

Mon the Hearts!!

Cheers BobbyJ!!

I actually noticed earlier that i was on 996 and wanted to wait and use my 1000th for 'Goal to Hearts, get in there!!!' or something to that effect

But i forgot cos i've had beer and i'm drowsy from the sunshine (hard life i have)!!

WalterEgo

Greetings all from sunny Vero Beach in Florida. 86 in the shade and not a cloud in the sky.

hello everybody from the dominican republic

in an internet cafe with my strip on

4-0 today murray to be sent off

Gorgie rules

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just hauled myself out of bed at 4.30am. C'MON THE JTS!!

Horatio Caine

Paul Mitchell on the BBC has just informed us that the Hobos have never lost a Derby on a Thursday. Thanks for that Paul!

Archived