Most Important Game Of The Season?

Ali-1874

I remember a while back every week someone would claim that the next game was 'the most important game of the season.' Which was possibly true, every game was as important as the last, but what game so far do you think has been the most important in our race for 3rd?

I'm going for the 1-0 victory at Tannadice. I think that put us into 3rd place and it was the first time that I really believed we could clinch the 3rd spot.

Easy with hindsight of course but the 1-0 victory over St Mirren in November.The previous week we had Celtic at home and it was a depressing game to witness.The victory in Paisley put us on a five wins in a row spell and the after match celebrations(esp. Csaba!)proved that the spirit was still there.

If we win tomorrow then I think we will get 3rd. If we lose we could easily be 4th. The game tomorrow is the most important for me.

iamcraigbeattie

I fully agree with the last post. I reckon tomorrows game against the hibs and dundee utd's game against aberdeen will make or break 3rd place for us.

jambojackbilly

Our next three games, maybe four, will certainly determine our Euro destiny,no fooling me LOL anyways, good stuff i say

At one stage in the season it seemed a distant dream

A win tomorrow would IMO set Hearts well on their way and why not believe that wont be the end prouct, hibs ain't all that

Utd and aberdeen will counter one another on the same night, with UTD still too face the Ugly Sisters !!!! then we go to Todders on Tuesday, then play the Arabs, i honestly don't think it will come down to playing celtic away, also think the fixtures are arguably or even have been a blessing in disguise

3/4 big games to come starting tomorrow night for Europe, lets have it

Bring on the Wee Team

The Vulture

We also need to win because if the game ends up as a draw or a defeat, it will be the first season in ages in which we have not managed to beat them in any league games, although we did knock them out the cup.

I can't wait for this one, this will be my first Hearts game since the 06 Cup final due to living overseas, so bring it on and lets hammer them with a victory setting us nicely up for a UEFA cup spot next season.

chester copperpot
I fully agree with the last post. I reckon tomorrows game against the hibs and dundee utd's game against aberdeen will make or break 3rd place for us.

Im going to be a bit of a fud here, but the way I see it, the more games in Europe the better.

I wouldn't be too upset to see us finish 4th, as we will be seeded in the 2nd round qualifying for the group stages.

A nice wee trip to someone we should beat. If we finish 3rd, we will get a hard tie no matter what.

Would rather have 2 trips in Europe than 1 (Minimum anyway)

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Guest jambomickey
Im going to be a bit of a fud here, but the way I see it, the more games in Europe the better.

I wouldn't be too upset to see us finish 4th, as we will be seeded in the 2nd round qualifying for the group stages.

A nice wee trip to someone we should beat. If we finish 3rd, we will get a hard tie no matter what.

Would rather have 2 trips in Europe than 1 (Minimum anyway)

Am I the only one who feels this way?

after going into the last 5 games with a five point lead andy finishing 4th would be a dissapointment imo.

Guest juvehearts
Easy with hindsight of course but the 1-0 victory over St Mirren in November.The previous week we had Celtic at home and it was a depressing game to witness.The victory in Paisley put us on a five wins in a row spell and the after match celebrations(esp. Csaba!)proved that the spirit was still there.

I agree too, stewart got sent off for nothing well coz of gus mcpherson moaning. i remember it being a corner to hearts which got over turned to a foul on named player.

throughout the game it was a gritty peformance & then jonsson popping up to score the winner infront of out fans.

dont think ive celebrated a goal like that in ages.

jambojackbilly
after going into the last 5 games with a five point lead andy finishing 4th would be a dissapointment imo.

Wont happen

Next three games are and will be Winnable

Ask the other teams supporters what position they would prefer

No real reason for me to believe we wont lose tomorrow

Our Destiny is Europe

Bring in the Wee Team

Archived