Standing Sections

Read today Dunfermline have a petition signed by over 2000 peple for standing sections in the SPL, and some MP's are in favour.

Good thing if it goes ahead...

jambonian

Yes, i think Tynecastle should make the enclosures behind the dugouts a standing section, it coule easily add another 1,000/1,500 to the stadium's capacity, the atmosphere would be much better aswell.

heartsfc_fan

The SPL might allow it, but UEFA might not.

I do believe we are installing new "proper" seats in the Main Stand lower N and T as part of the Europa league regulations.

I can't see them allowing standing sections? :(

The SPL might allow it, but UEFA might not.

I do believe we are installing new "proper" seats in the Main Stand lower N and T as part of the Europa league regulations.

I can't see them allowing standing sections? :(

we could do what they do in germany IIRC, that they have standing sections but for european games, temporary seating is put in those sections

CornhillHearts
Yes, i think Tynecastle should make the enclosures behind the dugouts a standing section, it coule easily add another 1,000/1,500 to the stadium's capacity, the atmosphere would be much better aswell.

The area behind the dugouts as far as I remember will be no more next season. Aware of a fair few shifted from South Enclosure already. Also as mentioned above Section N and parts of Section T are already "standing"

When we played Feyenoord in Rotterdam the seats along the touchline to the left of us were temporary scaffolding..dont think the Health and Safety Executive in Britain allows this!

Archived