Velicka and Elliott love in

i8hibsh

Now that Velicka celebrated his goal gainst us and Clum is back to his usual

Can we please stop with the baw lickin of them?

thanks

thanks

Elliot has been back in the first team for four and a half matches, has played brilliantly for two and a half of them. So the last two matches he hasn't been that hot, so what? Are players not allowed a dip in form? Plus, in his defence, I think he was played out of position on Sunday, I don't think he suits having to play as the fifth midfielder when needed.

You are one of the most negative people on this forum. Aye, let's start booing him everytime he misplaces a pass or shoots wide, that'll help.

thanks

Do you get confused, angry, LOST when you start talking football??

Stick to posting in the Shed about what to do with your collection of made up Ex girlfriends knickers...Leave the Terrace to the Football people,Cheers Wee man (Freakin School Holiday's)!! :batman:

Elliot has been back in the first team for four and a half matches, has played brilliantly for two and a half of them. So the last two matches he hasn't been that hot, so what? Are players not allowed a dip in form? Plus, in his defence, I think he was played out of position on Sunday, I don't think he suits having to play as the fifth midfielder when needed.

You are one of the most negative people on this forum. Aye, let's start booing him everytime he misplaces a pass or shoots wide, that'll help.

Elliot has played around 70 games (?)

The 'good' games can be counted on one hand

I mean how many chances does he get?

I called Obua wrong - I admit that

Elliot has had season after season.

We need to get shot of Nade, Elliot, Tooolbwhatthefeckisthisclownsnameburg and Jamie Mole

Chance afetr chance for all these imposters and no goals

Do you get confused, angry, LOST when you start talking football??

Stick to posting in the Shed about what to do with your collection of made up Ex girlfriends knickers...Leave the Terrace to the Football people!! :batman:

Do you like having people up front who can't score?

Is that a sensible thing to say?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I did spot the Elliot Quasimodo impression a couple of times on Sunday and it does him no favours at all.

I'm sure Csaba has recognised this and will sit his sulky chorus and verse on the bench again.

If not,i have no doubt he will lash out and get himself benched.

Or perhaps a wee quiet word from Csaba.

The Merse

We need to get shot of Nade, Elliot, Tooolbwhatthefeckisthisclownsnameburg and Jamie Mole

Elliot missed an abundance of chances in the last two games, right enough.

funktasticlad

Started 2 games mate

aye hes had a fair crack right enough :sarcasm:

scottish_chicP

Can I ask where Velicka came into this? Apologies as I wasn't on over the weekend so I may have missed the "we love velicka" threads.

I said Ellit has been back in the team for four and a half games. He has scored twice and has been man of the match in two, arguably three, of the appearances he has made since his return. Last season he was mince, yes, but so was the whole team. We had a caretaker-manager who didn't have a clue and kept playing him even though he was playing very poorly and the whole crowd were on his back.

When he first broke into the team as a skinny 18-year-old he looked a player and over the last five games, minus the game on Sunday, he has looked a player. Are you forgetting the guy is still only 22?

Gigolo-Aunt

Elliot was shifted in to a new position and never had the VERY positive effect that he had in the prior two or three.

Lets get on the lads back.

Honestly, the sooner i8hibsh gets a girlfriend that is not on his monitor the better.

Never have I seen anyone post so much pish.

Elliot was shifted in to a new position and never had the VERY positive effect that he had in the prior two or three.

Lets get on the lads back.

Honestly, the sooner i8hibsh gets a girlfriend that is not on his monitor the better.

Never have I seen anyone post so much pish.

I want to stick my wang through his letter box and pee on his hall carpet, trying to even it up for all that pish that he posts

Guest JamboRobbo

i8, I thought I'd come on and abuse you for giving an opinion.

But I see that role has already been filled 10 times over, so I'll bow out of the thread now.

hearts_crazy

thanks

:err:What exactly do you expect him to do, tan his wrists? Newsflash he's a Rangers player, he is a Striker (and a good one at that) he is going to celebrate scoring, get over it.

Personally I wish him luck, and I will love it when he scores (and no doubt celebrates his ass off) against Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and the hobos, but he no longer has anything to do with Hearts FC, if he sees fit to turn cartwheels when he scores against whoever he is playing against then far be it from me to stop him. I'm certainly not going to throw my toys out the pram about it.

Elliott was out of position on Sunday, and we have seen before that he is far from being a 'utility' player. Play him in position and there is still hope. I for one will love it if he scores a hat-trick on Thursday night, even just to shut up some of the immature trumpets on here.

Gigolo-Aunt

But I see that role has already been filled 10 times over, so I'll bow out of the thread now.

Thing is JR, he swings from bad to great, back to bad nearly every week.

There is not much to respect in that.

Opinions are what makes the board work, but he is all over the place!

Haha your sooooo funny! He's allowed an opinion just the same as everyones allowed to tell him if that opinion sucks baws, you've no quite grasped that yet have you. Youd think wi your post count you might have caught onto this little subtelty of messageboard life

Most folk have replied with opinions of their own, either that or a mixture of abuse and opinion.

Do you have anything constructive to offer to the topic? Or are you just here to give your usual 'everyone's entitled to an opinion'? God, you sound like Ewan Cameron.

I would love it if Elliot got 3 against Hibs too but how much money would anyone put on it? Still not convinced the boy is good enough either. Needs consistency and some goals. Good luck to him anyhow until end of season.

Guest JamboRobbo
Haha your sooooo funny! He's allowed an opinion just the same as everyones allowed to tell him if that opinion sucks baws, you've no quite grasped that yet have you. Youd think wi your post count you might have caught onto this little subtelty of messageboard life

and you've clearly no quite grasped the differency between disagreeing with someones opinion (debate) , and just calling them a ****** or ***** (abuse).

hearts_crazy
I would love it if Elliot got 3 against Hibs too but how much money would anyone put on it? Still not convinced the boy is good enough either. Needs consistency and some goals. Good luck to him anyhow until end of season.

To be perfectly honest, I like most others have slaughtered the guy beyond anything remotely decent in the past, but recent performances have caught my attention. A couple more goals and he may, just may become what he can be. If not then I wouldn't be overly fussed if we swapped him, Nade and even Glen for one proper predatory Striker.

Wouldn't mind seeing Templeton get his shot too.

and you've clearly no quite grasped the differency between disagreeing with someones opinion (debate) , and just calling them a ****** or ***** (abuse).

What do you expect with that pish, an I never called him a ****** or *****. I did say I wanted to pish on his carpet tho, I stand by that.

What do you expect with that pish, an I never called him a ****** or *****. I did say I wanted to pish on his carpet tho, I stand by that.

You did call him, by way of a picture puzzle, a fandan :39:

But I'm on your side.

Guest JamboRobbo

Table_Fan.jpgdan_sullivan_large_1.jpg

hhmm

You did call him, by way of a picture puzzle, a fandan :39:

But I'm on your side.

Surely if you call someone a fandan, then it's just your opinion that said person is a fandan?

We'd be a better more effective team with Velicka still in it

And we're playing, by and large, better football with Elliot in the team

Trying not to be controversial but I dont see what's wrong with such an opinion. We were never going to get 2 results on the bounce at Ibrox so not sure why there's apparent uptightness at this one of result

Better than average performance across there we just didnt get the result. **** happens

Richard Gordon and the rest of the commentators were laughing about how bad Velicka had been and then he popped up and scored. Gordon said Velicka was 3/10 in each of the games he had played for Rangers but kept on scoring.

Sounds very familiar to his games for us.

I thought that Calum was poor on Sunday, but he is better in the front player role than in the second striker one. Can't understand why Tullberg replaced him up front on Sunday.

We_are_the_Hearts
Richard Gordon and the rest of the commentators were laughing about how bad Velicka had been and then he popped up and scored. Gordon said Velicka was 3/10 in each of the games he had played for Rangers but kept on scoring.

I thought that Calum was poor on Sunday, but he is better in the front player role than in the second striker one. Can't understand why Tullberg replaced him up front on Sunday.

The funny thing was I read in one of the papers that Smith is surprised by Velicka's goals as he bought him for his all round game and his link up play. No wonder Waldo is on his way out at the end of the season:qqb010:

The funny thing was I read in one of the papers that Smith is surprised by Velicka's goals as he bought him for his all round game and his link up play. No wonder Waldo is on his way out at the end of the season:qqb010:

Really? I've not heard anything about this.

If only we had somebody that couldnt do much but score....

Remove the reference to scoring from those comments and they could be applied to every Hearts player in the striker position this season

I appreciate strikers should really be more complete players these days, I know your views on Velicka, fair enough - but we are Hearts and this is the SPL. Its not exactly Champs League stuff we need

We have nobody that could score a goal like Velicka did against the Hobos the other week, well we used to but thats another story...

We'd be many points better off this season with Velicka in the team - even as a lone striker.

We_are_the_Hearts
Really? I've not heard anything about this.

Win the League, McCoist gets the gig. Don't and expect to see Judas Levein get the gig. All hearsay of course........

Ryan Gosling
Another good thread ruined by pathetic arguments over the semantics of opinion-giving I see.

AFGAO.

If only we had somebody that couldnt do much but score....

Remove the reference to scoring from those comments and they could be applied to every Hearts player in the striker position this season

I appreciate strikers should really be more complete players these days, I know your views on Velicka, fair enough - but we are Hearts and this is the SPL. Its not exactly Champs League stuff we need

We have nobody that could score a goal like Velicka did against the Hobos the other week, well we used to but thats another story...

We'd be many points better off this season with Velicka in the team - even as a lone striker.

Disagree - but am not going to get started on this again!:shifty:

Fair dues - good debate exit management skills, something I could do with learning....:39:

depends what is under the *****.

I just typed 5 stars, was it supposed to be a word? if it is, fandan has six letters my socially challenged friend.

Another good thread ruined by pathetic arguments over the semantics of opinion-giving I see.

But there is nothing good about this thread. The OP is an attention seeker. He likes to think he can start a thread using shock and awe tactics. Similar to his knicker nicker thread etc.

I find him boring, but hey, thats only my opinion.

I,m away back to the Shed. :argue:

Toxteth O'Grady

I think you got that one right

Charlie-Brown

Ah the old Velicka goals have negative value theory .... summarised as the more he scores the less others score therefore bottom 6 finishes are more likely despite the heroic efforts of Neilson ...... :bulb:

Archived