Strachan - Manager of the season??

JWL

How can they possibly vote for him before the season has finished. If Rangers beat Celtic to the title he'll have won the league cup and that's it!!!! No Czaba, no Billy Reid..................who the feck decides these things??

Drylaw Hearts
How can they possibly vote for him before the season has finished. If Rangers beat Celtic to the title he'll have won the league cup and that's it!!!! No Czaba, no Billy Reid..................who the feck decides these things??

If Rangers win the Double it will make the decision to vote Strachan MOTY even more ridiculous.

These Awards should be left until the Season is over.

chesser13

St Johnstone...

No, seriously - St Jonhstone! Out of those shortlisted for Manager of the season, Derek McInnes deserved it. Esp. since St J. have now clinched the 1st Division.

Good to have them back in the SPL.

If Rangers win the Double it will make the decision to vote Strachan MOTY even more ridiculous.

These Awards should be left until the Season is over.

I think for the first time ever I am agreeing with you DH. It's a total farce, win a diddy cup, knocked out of Europe by Aalborg!! then possibly lose the league to that lot and you are manager of the year??????????

jambojim52

Could possibly have taken one of the other candidates winning but Strapon is just ridiculous. I hope Rangers win the league now( I couldn't care less who won before) It would be funny as, to hear how they justify giving him the award.

Archived