Rangers sinking to the depths

:shitwine:

Rangers are playing terribly against Gretna (which is bad for us), and are struggling to break them down. All they've done in the 2nd half is throw themselves around in the box trying to get pens. That cheatin scrote Naismith's dives are the least convincing in the league.

The ref is not giving Rangers an awful lot, its almost as if they want Gretna to pick up points, wonder why that could be??????

The ref is not giving Rangers an awful lot, its almost as if they want Gretna to pick up points, wonder why that could be??????

:rofl:

Against the Beastly Hun???!!! Nah - sorry - that's a conspiracy theory too far!!!

:biggrin:

As much as I enjoy seeing Rangers getting beat, I think the more teams that take points off Gretna this season the better as far as we're concerned.

As much as I enjoy seeing Rangers getting beat, I think the more teams that take points off Gretna this season the better as far as we're concerned.

Yes, watching it I was caught in two minds but at the end of the day we are in a relegation fight (kinda) so we need Gretna beat. End of.

Archived