United have to get at least 5pts more during split

jambos are go!

gerryjambo41

Beat the hobos on Thursday , 4th place will be sorted as the sheep would have to get 10 points from the last 12.

Beat United as well and 3rd place is secure , no other results will matter

But what if we lose all our remaining fixtures? Surely then they would only need two points. Or am I missing something?

But what if we lose all our remaining fixtures? Surely then they would only need two points. Or am I missing something?

I think it has something to do with them playing us. If they only take 2 points from now on in then they will have failed to beat us, therefore be unable to overtake us in the league. I think that makes sense.

I think it has something to do with them playing us. If they only take 2 points from now on in then they will have failed to beat us, therefore be unable to overtake us in the league. I think that makes sense.

Yeah it kind of does, I didn't think about that. But, if they beat us and we lose the rest of our matches then they will be above us, so they really would only need three points at the least to get above us. Same if we draw against them, they will only need another two points, providing we lose all our matches.

Charlie-Brown

The thread title should read United need to get at least 5 points more than us over the last 5 games.

Archived