Drogba (NHC)

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

Has this guy got a low pain threshold or is he just a big attention seeking Jessie? (my Granny liked that word)

One minute he is rolling about in agony the next he is chasing after the ball, time he was punished for time wasting and spoiling a game IMO

He's a disgrace. A great player.. if only he would act like a man. It's embarassing.

Toxteth O'Grady
He's a disgrace. A great player.. if only he would act like a man. It's embarassing.

I watched the Fulham game today, he was rolling about and it looked like he was in convulsions with pain, I said to my mates that there was feck all wrong with him and they all thought I was out of order, next minute he is chasing after a lost cause ball like a sixteen year old on his debut.

IMA MAROON

He's amazing. He is going to rip Barca to shreads. They will not know what has hit them. He is going to humiliate them. :gun_bandana:

Currahee!

I for 1 hope he gets badly injured and can't play again. He ****es me right off the way he goes on. It's a travesty that player's get badly injured and can't play again and that p**f rolls around like he's dying and then gets up as though nothing has happened. A world war would sort this greeting faced p***k out sharpish!

He's huge and strong and had absolutely no excuse for going to ground EVER.

He is a cheat. Pure and simple.

Whatever happened to male pride? You never, ever, want to show someone has hurt you on the football field, even if they have. I bet they don't even get slagged for it in training either. I suppose the rampant sex players have to constantly deal with must unbalance their brain somehow.

Archived