United signing Cadamarteri?

alex plode

Say What Again
Cadamarteri, who has been plagued by injuries throughout his career, started 37 games for the Terriers, scoring five goals

Says it all.

They're welcome to him.

Say What Again

There's also a link (from March) on the right of that story that reads:

Huddersfield Town striker Danny Cadamarteri looks to be facing more time on the sidelines.

More niggling injuries forced the 29-year-old to pull out of the Millwall defeat at the last minute.

Manager Lee Clarke told BBC Radio Leeds: "It is very frustrating for a manager to have player that keeps breaking down.

"It's not an ideal situation for me and very frustrating for the player too. We need him to be 100% fit."

The former Everton man has started just 26 league games for the Terriers since joining them in 2007.

As I said, they're welcome to him

shaun.lawson

Anyone else a bit confused by that thread title? For a moment there, I thought Alex Ferguson must've taken leave of his senses! But it's only Dungdeh Hibernians. Cadamarteri's finally found his level.

Captain_Peacock

Steady English L1 player (scored a last minute winner for Huddersfield against Leeds this season). Didn't do much during his time at Leeds, local lad had a bit of a reputation for trouble.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/footballer-convicted-of-assault-faces-alibi-query-668575.html

"The England under-21 footballer Danny Cadamarteri was convicted yesterday of assaulting a young woman by punching her to the ground and fracturing her cheekbone".

I'd be surprised if he makes an impact in the SPL.

Sounds like the sort of guy we usually go for

Doesnt score and is injured all the time

He had his moments at Everton though, but too risky a signing for the rough and tumble up here IMO

Sounds like the sort of guy we usually go for

Doesnt score and is injured all the time

That was exactly the same thought I had. Strange signing, I'm just surprised that Levein has signed a player under 6ft.

I though Cadamarteri was some sort of squid delicacy?

Or is a a Japanese suicide pilot?

He looked a real prospect with Everton but has gone downhill ever since.

Guest jambomickey
Says it all.

They're welcome to him.

with all those injurys i'm surprised we're not signing him.:gun_bandana:

David McCaig

Had the misfortune to see him "star" at Sheffield United, truly awful player. One of those guys who just never looks like scoring.

Charlie-Brown

Probably means that Cardiff's Warren Feeney is unlikely to be staying on-loan at Tannadice next season with his recent scoring exploits for Northern Ireland probably putting him on a few clubs radar.

Archived