Westfield

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

Can anyone confirm if this fine establishment is now open. seen a thread a few weeks back that it was to re-open but not heard anything since. quite fancy a few drinks there next thursday

it will be reopening just not sure when. there is someone in place to take over lease and there are a few complications to getting it open.

Miller Jambo 60
it will be reopening just not sure when. there is someone in place to take over lease and there are a few complications to getting it open.

The sooner the better.

Mr Loverman
The sooner the better.

Out of interest Doug, if Robbos re-opens again which establishment would you go to if you had a choice?

Miller Jambo 60
Out of interest Doug, if Robbos re-opens again which establishment would you go to if you had a choice?

Like them both but have more friends in Westies.

Robbos good for the atmosphere though.

chester copperpot

Doug will be more than welcome back at the Westfield when he see's fit. You always give him a hard time, but he's a good lad, just a bit mental.

Miller Jambo 60
Doug will be more than welcome back at the Westfield when he see's fit. You always give him a hard time, but he's a good lad, just a bit mental.

Cheers Andy,someone giving ME a hard time.:10600:

Mr Loverman

I'm not sure what you are on about giving him a hard time, oops sorry I forgot, you are ALWAYS right.

My bad.

Miller Jambo 60
Doug set aboot him. I love the Dougstar

He can meet me in westies and get me a pint.

How are you WK.

Archived