Was not that long ago Frail was saying............

MackaysCentreSpot

MackaysCentreSpot

that Fans paid there money and had the right to vent their frustration.

Unless of course it's Calum Elliot.

'Give him a break.' Hearts caretaker boss Stephen Frail is asking supporters to quit the verbal abuse of Calum Elliot. The 20 year old was jeered by a minority of fans when he came on as a sub in Saturday's 2-0 win against Gretna. Frail admits Elliot has struggled for form at Tynecastle recently, but is confident he'll bounce back.

Never heard him coming out and saying this regarding Miko when he got beratted week after week.

Never hear him coming out and saying this regarding Robbie when gets beratted week after week.

Whats so special about Elliot that Frail needs to come out and defend him like this. It seems he is one of the few people who can not see how bad CE is.

I think we forget he had a really good spell a couple of seasons ago, so I think under there somewhere there is a player.

Oh ... maybe that was Bednar.

Or ... Neilson ...

Generic Username

'Give him a break.' Hearts caretaker boss Stephen Frail is asking supporters to quit the verbal abuse of Calum Elliot. The 20 year old was jeered by a minority of fans when he came on as a sub in Saturday's 2-0 win against Gretna. Frail admits Elliot has struggled for form at Tynecastle recently, but is confident he'll bounce back.

Never heard him coming out and saying this regarding Miko when he got beratted week after week.

Never hear him coming out and saying this regarding Robbie when gets beratted week after week.

Whats so special about Elliot that Frail needs to come out and defend him like this. It seems he is one of the few people who can not see how bad CE is.

It's because Frail thinks Callum has magical hair.

Frail admits Elliot has struggled for form at Tynecastle recently[/i]

I'm assuming Stevie's defination of recently is a little different from the one held by the Oxford dictionary.

loveofthegame

Robbie Neilson has never taken stick in the ground to the extent that its reached booing. He gets a warranted hard time away from the games but it never reaches booing. I think we all have a mutual respect thing going on for Robbie, he just aint all that good im afraid!

On the other hand Frail has defended Miko on many occasions in the past since the Scotland incident.

He stuck up for Benny when he got booed off.

Its part of his role.

Elliots problem is he has lost the fans completely. Hes now hated not only as being a '****e' player(in many ppls opinion) but also on a more personal level. This is deeper rooted and will be much harder for Elliot to turn around.

It'll take more than coming on as a sub and putting in 10good mins like Miko does once a month or so for Elliot to get a bit of credit ever again by most

Guest GhostHunter

I just wonder whether the fans affection of Clum, is felt by the rest of the squad.

Forget Miko being Vlad's love-child....Clum is evidently Frail's tea-boy.

:D

From the EEN -

"Frail has vowed that the striker (Elliot) will remain at the Club as long as he is involved":eek::eek::eek:

Well let's hope your involvement at Hearts is short lived Shaggy!!!!:wavey:

Clum needs a big break away from the first team, maybe out on loan or a spell in the reserves, there is a player there but his confidence is shattered.

The booing on Saturday was out of order and I'm sure it made him feel really good about playing.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm a bit worried about Frails constant moaning about the crowd.

You wouldn't see Walter Smith or Strachan inviting a fan who called them an arse to have a chat after the game.

He just isn't up to this job and the sooner he is demoted/sacked the better.

Before anyone starts - yes he has steadied the ship - but that's as good as it will ever get with him in charge.

As soon as Frail gets punted the better.

Hes nothing more than an under 19 coach.

He can take his lovechild (Elliot) with him to Arbroath!

Clum needs a big break away from the first team, maybe out on loan or a spell in the reserves, there is a player there but his confidence is shattered.

The booing on Saturday was out of order and I'm sure it made him feel really good about playing.

Tried that. Went to Motherwell pi$h poor. Came back pi$h poor. Basically because he is pi$h poor.

Driver had an interview yesterday which went alaong the lines of Frail makes sure we all work hard and earn the right to wear the jersey. What the **** does Clum do exactly other than be the tea boy? He must train like a madman and be fantstic in training.

Managers always have their favs but Clum is dire and that your honour is why Frail should not be given the manager's job on a permanent basis.

Driver had an interview yesterday which went alaong the lines of Frail makes sure we all work hard and earn the right to wear the jersey. What the **** does Clum do exactly other than be the tea boy? He must train like a madman and be fantstic in training.

Managers always have their favs but Clum is dire and that your honour is why Frail should not be given the manager's job on a permanent basis.

HERE! HERE!:1022:

Indeed he did. Sh aggy is out his depth and sticking up for Clum takes the biscuit. Oh diddums poor wee Clum can't get criticised. Boo hoo. :P

From the EEN -

"Frail has vowed that the striker (Elliot) will remain at the Club as long as he is involved":eek::eek::eek:

Well let's hope your involvement at Hearts is short lived Shaggy!!!!:wavey:

Spot on hope the pair get the heave ho soon. :)

I just wonder whether the fans affection of Clum, is felt by the rest of the squad.

Forget Miko being Vlad's love-child....Clum is evidently Frail's tea-boy.

:D

Lol, the only difference being Fail will probbaly be gone soon so Clum's 5 minutes of fame will hopefully be short lived. Hopefully once the ?500 offer from spartans comes in then we'll take then money and run.

Miko on the otherhand will almost certainly be here for the rest of his career (unless someone is stupid enough to buy him) and then will probably be given the manager's job when he retires.

as much as i agree tht callums performances have been poor and not fit to give him a run out each week i do feel it was disgraceful that hearts fans felt they had the right to boo a player before he had even kicked a ball on sat am sure it wood hav bn a diffrent story if he had came on and banged a goal in and also in my opinion no matter how bad he may be playin he give nothin less than 100% to the cause alot of players shood remember that. another point i wood like to make is the fact the the evening new reported tht screpis might have to battle against rubens to get a starting postion but in my opionion is shood be mikey stewart who feels under threat cause as far as am concerned rubens has bn by far the best centre midfielder

Hearts fans should'nt boo any of the players. Especially when they are just coming onto the pitch. What chance have they got of putting a decent shift in when they have got the fans on their back from the minute they walk onto the pitch.

Archived